Chapter 4.

Jodie legs ached as she climbed the stairs quickly walking the unfamiliar path to Tommy's bedroom, she paused for a moment her hand on the door handle, she took a deep breath before twisting her hand pushing the door open she entered the room. Her eyes scanned her surroundings wanting to remember every detail. There was a small single bed in the far corner of the room against the wall, a small dark wooden bedside table beside it. There was a desk with a chair at the end of the bed, the desk covered in books and newspapers. Jodie spotted his closet behind the door, she turned around closing the door behind her before she padded over, opening the door as quietly as possible she took out one of his sleep shirts which was a vest, she clutched it in her hand as she walked over to his bed placing the item down. She quickly got changed leaving her in Tommy's shirt and her underwear. Jodie slipped inbetween his sheets the smell of him surrounding her as she closed her eyes her mind racing as she tried to fall asleep.

Tommy sat in the kitchen smoking a cigarette, Polly sitting next to him in the seat Jodie had just vacacted, his brothers sitting at the far end of the table opposite him.
"I know what you're thinking, don't do it Tommy" Polly said a glare gracing her face as she shook her head.
"We're all thinkin' it Polly, that bastard needs to get what he deserves" Arthur hissed in anger as John nodded in agreement.
Tommy smoked in silence as he listened to Polly and Arthur bicker, "enough" he said suddenly "Arthur's right we're going, tonight".
Polly's stern stare shot to him as John and Arthur shook their heads in agreement, "do you really think that's what she wants?" She asked them all.
"Probably not but she will come round eventually" John stated shrugging his shoulders.
Tommy cleared his throat as he put his cigarette out, he stood swiftly putting on his disguarded flat cap before addressing them "come on lads". They both stood, walking behind their brother at a lightening speed their shoulders held high.

"What's the plan Tommy?" Arthur asked him as they approached Jodie's path.
"I haven't got a plan" he told him, patting his brothers back as he cleared his throat.
They approached the door, John tried the handle to find it was open he looked back at his brothers with a smile as he pushed it open, Arthur tapping Tommy on the back as he grinned.
Tommy entered first, he was silent like his brothers as they entered the dark hallway, Arthur pointed to the floor spotting little specks of blood to Tommy who grit his teeth in anger as he looked away. He could see a flicker of light under a closed door in front of him, carefully and silently walking towards it before slamming it open.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" James shouted in anger as he stood, seeing Tommy standing in his livingroom.
"Me? I'm here to see you Mr Taylor" he told him clearing his throat before continuing "my brothers are here too" he gestured to the door.
Arthurs eyes landed on the man in question as he entered the room standing behind Tommy, John beside him.
"Get out right now!" James fumed, not nearly as threatening as he wanted to be in his drunken state, he stumbled slightly pointing towards the door they had just came through.
"Oh I don't think so" Arthur stated shaking his head as he chuckled darkly.
"What do you want?" He slurred, clutching his fists in anger and some what fear.
Tommy let out a huff as he walked around the chair in front of him his fists clenched as he stood inches away from him "I'm here on behalf of Jodie" he growled.
Her father laughed loudly "so the little bitch sent her lapdog".
Tommy saw red as he spoke, his hand raising to hit him before he could stop himself, he didn't stop, forcing him to the ground straddling him as he brought his fist down against his face over and over again, James not being able to do much to stop him.
"Tommy stop you're gonna' kill him" John shouted as he reached forward grabbing him by his arm.
Arthur copied his younger brother grabbing Tommy by his other arm pulling him to his feet.
Tommy breathed heavily still in his brothers arms as he spoke, "it's what he deserves" He struggled against them trying to break free.
"But you don't deserve time brother" Arthur told him, talking into his ear trying to calm him down.
Tommy closed his eyes as he took a deep breath, they finally released him as he stood tall, pulling himself together as he straighted up.
He looked down at the man who was now barely breathing on the floor, blood pouring from his face that was now red, a gash on his cheek causing most of it. His nose was bent at an odd angle that made John wince.
"Let's get out of here" John told them patting Tommy on the back as he nodded his head towards the door.