It did not take him 10 minutes before he appeared in the doorway. Shirtless and angry, I might add.

"You're not gonna say anything?" he hissed, standing at the other end of the long marble counter.

"Nope, I did nothing wrong," I said before I took another sip from the bottle.

"Ya think? You were almost making out with one of my best friends, Y/N!" his tone got angrier and his voice louder.

"I did not make out with josh. I was just dancing with him since my boyfriend wasn't around," I said back in a calm voice. My tone got his attention and his gazed fixed on me. After staring at each other for a couple of seconds, his expression softened.

"I'm sorry about that. But still, you pissed me off tonight," he said, now calmer as well.

"Yeah, yeah, you're always sorry, and you always promise to be around more the next time, but you know what? I'm getting tired of it. Sometimes, I don't even feel like your girlfriend anymore," I said, my voice cracking. I had been thinking about our relationship a lot during these last couple of days, and I was fearing that we were in a rough place.

It was silent after I had voiced my concerns. Luke stared at me with a blank expression, I had obviously taken him by surprise. His mouth hung open, and he blinked a couple of times before he began moving, striding towards me. Reaching my trembling frame, and his hands were around me in an instant. He was almost crushing me, he was hugging me that hard. I buried my face in his shoulder, and it took a couple of seconds before my arms found their way around his body. Desperate seconds, in which we both doubted our relationship. But when we were entwined like that, it felt right again.

"I'm gonna show you that you're mine baby-girl," he whispered into my ear, and I felt goosebumps running down my spine. His voice was husky now, and when he lifted me up, I automatically slung my legs around his waist while my mouth found his.

We kissed like we hadn't kissed in weeks: needy, passionately and hungry. I needed him tonight, and he knew that. Slowly, he started moving towards the living room, all the while still kissing the shit out of me.

Pushing me down on the sofa, he took off his shirt in a swift motion, before tugging on the hem of mine. I smirked and got rid of it, having exposed my chest only for the brink of a second before his mouth was already caressing my skin. Hastily, he slipped off my bra, gasping with pleasure at the sight of my boobs, before kissing them.

I wasn't a boob-licking kind of person, but Luke had other plans that night. Softly, he massaged my tender flesh with one hand while his lips were encircling my nipple, his teeth over so slightly grazing on it, making me moan softly.

He took his time with the one breast before he moved to the other, teasing it equally as heavenly. I was a moaning and wriggling mess underneath him, and we weren't even fully naked, for fuck's sake.

"I've missed this," I whispered in between moans, and he froze for a second before he lifted his head and smirked at me. Without a word, his hand wandered past the waistband of my jeans, applying soft pressure to my aching core, and I let out a little scream of surprise.

"I haven't even started yet, baby," his low voice reached my ear and I bucked my hips up to meet his fingers even more. He chuckled and slipped out his hand, opening the button and slowly sliding the fabric down. I could hardly contain my excitement when he hooked his long fingers into the hem of my panties and slid them off in one swift motion.

Luke grinned at me before he hooked my legs up his shoulders and dove down to bury his face in my aching core. The first swipe of his tongue had me screaming his name, and it only got crazier from that moment on. Luke was giving it his best, licking and sucking and finger-fucking the shit out of me. It only took a couple of minutes before my first climax hit, my fingers tugging on his hair roughly while I screamed his name over and over again.

I was hardly down to earth when he was towering above me, now fully naked as well. His eyes had gotten a shade darker and he hooked his teeth into the skin on my neck while his tip teased my swollen entrance.

"Dear god, Luke!" I whined, so ready for him to finally enter.

"Who do you belong to, Y/N?" he asked, his voice hoarse, but authoritative. I swallowed hard before I looked him in the eyes, connecting our gazes.

"You, Luke. I belong to you," I said back firmly and he smirked satisfied before he slowly inserted himself into my waiting core. I closed my eyes and threw my head back in pleasure while he filled me up.

Luke waited for a few seconds before he started moving, pumping in and out slowly at first, but then he increased his pace. My nails were clawing at his back, leaving marks without a doubt, and I was panting and moaning buried underneath his frame.

"Fuck, you feel so good, baby," Luke grunted before he switched our position, laying back on the sofa so that I was on top. I smiled at him before I began rolling my hips, teasing him with my movements. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and his hands found my breasts, massaging them ecstatically while I began riding him hard.

A couple of minutes later, I knew by the look on his face that he was close, so I leant back a little to increase the pressure on his dick. He grunted again, but now that my clit was more exposed, immediately started to tease my nub with his thumb, making me scream in delight.

"Cum, baby," he almost whispered, and when I looked at his face, so tense and yet satisfied, I let my walls break down, and the wave of pleasure wash over me like a tidal wave. Luke shot up from the sofa, hugging me while our movements stopped, and together, we rode out our climaxes until we were both completely exhausted.

Luke the gentleman that he is, carried me up the stairs and into the bedroom after, humming softly. He dropped me on the bed, and I immediately felt my eyelids close. The bed dipped down next to me, and I was buried in his chest only seconds later. Inhaling his scent, I sighed softly, cuddling against his hot flesh.

"You're mine, darling. Don't ever doubt that again," he whispered into my ear while I felt sleep taking control of me. I hummed softly and forced my eyes open one last time to lock gazes with him. Smiling softly, I kissed his lips for a short moment, before I whispered back.

"After tonight, I won't."

-

UPDATEE

JANOSKIANSOKAYY2016

Twitter - JanosOkayy