I Belong To You

It was a normal night out with Luke and his friends. The Club was packed with people and I was nicely drunk. My eyelids had dropped a bit, and I was swaying along to the music while my boyfriend took picture with fans all the time.

"Wanna get another drink, Y/N?" Lukes friend josh shouted into my ear, almost annoyed with how occupied Luke was. I nodded and he told Luke. Taking my hand, he dragged me to a nearby bar, where we managed to find two empty seats. Josh ordered the drinks and then turned to me.

"You seem drunk, love," he observed with a cheeky wink.

"It's cuz I am, dipshit," I said back with a smirk, to which he chuckled. I liked Josh, we had always gotten along just fine. I encountered his foul mouth with one of my own, and we often bickered, but it was all for good fun.

"Cheers," he said and we downed our drinks. I nodded along to the music, observing the room with a bored look.

"You not upset Luke's not with you?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Figured that would happen. It always does," I answered, my eyes on Luke across the room, who was just taking pictures with a gorgeous blonde, who was far too touchy for my liking. A spark of anger rushed through my body, and I crinkled my brows, my gaze turning to Josh. He was looking at me with an expectant glint in his eyes, and I knew that he was thinking about what he would do with me were I not with Luke.

"Wanna dance?" I asked, for once joining in on his flirtatious ways.

"Thought you'd never asked," he replied and we got up. A remix of Blue Jeans that I absolutely loved just started and we were quickly surrounded by sweaty, intoxicated people left and right.

I swayed my hips along to the intro, and when the beat dropped, I went wild, dancing like there was no tomorrow. You see, I'm not a grind-your-ass-to-the-guy kind of girl. I'm a let's-go-batshit-crazy type of person. So I jumped around and swooshed my hair through the air, grinning like a cheshire cat.

Josh chuckled, but after a couple minutes, he had enough of dancing alone (which he was not so good at), and his hand snaked around my waist. With one hard pull, I was pressed against his front, while he was smirking down at me with a cocky grin.

"I like that better," he shouted in my ear, and I, as intoxicated and pissed off that I was, just smiled back and slung my arms around his neck. A slower song came on, and what can I say, stuff happened.

Josh got closer and closer, and then he turned me around, so that he could press me against his hardening crotch. I ignored all alarm bells and closed my eyes, throwing my head back while I swayed to the beat. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, and before I could react, his lips were just below my ear, planting feathery kisses along my neckline.

"What the fuck?!" we suddenly heard someone shouting and as I opened my eyes again, Luke was right in front of me, his eyes fuelled with anger.

"I'm sorry, mate, I got a bit carried away..." Josh tried to justify himself, but Luke didn't even react. His gaze was fixed on me, and I swallowed hard.

"We're leaving. Now," he said and grabbed for my wrist, yanking on it with unnecessary harshness. We got out of the club and into a cab, all the while he didn't let go of me. I stumbled along with him, trying to keep my balance while shielding my eyes from the flashes of the paps.

It was dead-silent once we were in the cab. I knew he would just tell me to shut it once I opened my mouth, so I looked out of the window while my ears were droning and my body was slowly getting back all its senses.

Luke paid the driver once we arrived, and dragged me inside. As I closed the door behind me, he was already storming off. I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen, fishing a cider out of the fridge and taking a lazy sip while I let my elbows rest on the kitchen counter.