Drunk and Jealous

Tumblr Imagine Credit, Please go follow this amazing person! She writes imagines and smut, and she is an amazing writer. c:

ALEXXANDRANICOLEE < >

<> And Yey, i'm updating more! Go check out my Luke Brooks Fanfiction! It is updated. I update every Monday Wednesday and Friday, and if your lucky, then every day! c: <>

"You have such a nice ass.." Whispered a tall gentlemen. I turned around, thinking it was my boyfriend Luke to find out, it wasn't. I bit my lip and blushed. "Well thanks.." I whispered under my breath, a bit uncomfortable. He smirked and looked down at me, he was at least 5'9 with brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. He was semi attractive, but not my type. "Where ya from sugartits?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows, a bit confused on the nickname. "Melbourne, Australia." I smiled, biting my lip. My boyfriend Luke and I had lived there since we were kids. It's where most of his fame took off as well. "Ahh good old Australia." He smirked, I nodded my head. "Explains everything though." He chuckled. I looked at him confused. "A hot girl coming from a hot country." I blushed once again before strong hands grabbed a hold of me. "What the fuck are you doing!?" Luke screamed, drunk and angry. I jumped, a bit scared of his voice. "N-Nothing!" I shouted over the music as I grabbed his shoulder, trying to calm him down. "Bull shit! I saw you flirting with him! I saw him flirting with you!" He shouted, grabbing my arm. I flinched, biting my lip. "There was no flirting! It was a harmless conversation!" I cried, trying to shake off his grip. "Nah honey, I was flirting." He smirked before walking away. Luke's grip tightened and I whined a bit. "You fucking slit. I am going to show you who you belong to. Who you can look at. And lastly who you can fuck." He growled, drugging me outside to our car. He threw me inside and drove home.

Before I knew it, we were inside our house, my body pressed against the wall. I groaned a bit as his nails dig into my hips, through my clothes. He smirked, hearing me groan. He ripped my shirt off, like literally ripped my shirt off of my body. He picked me up and carried me into the kitchen. I whined a bit, his grip tight on my torso. He threw me onto the table and crawled onto it, hovering above me. He undid my shorts, sliding them off of my body. He looked down at me and whispered under his breath "You're mine. And only mine." He lifted his shirt over his head before undoing his belt, sliding his jeans off. I bit my lip, admiring his body. He grabbed my face, squishing my cheeks together. "This isn't for fun." He hissed before forcing my body to flip over so I was on my hands and knees. He slide my underwear off along with undoing my bra. I bit my lip, even though this 'wasn't' for fun, it still turned me on. I loved when Luke was rough.

Next thing I knew, I was whining and screaming from the top of my lungs. Luke shoved his dick inside of me, stretching me out. I groaned loudly as he pulled out and slammed himself back in. "You like flirting with other guys?" He mumbled, pulling out and slamming himself inside of me hard. He grabbed a handful of hair, pulling my head back. "Answer me!" He shouted, pulling more. I whined, "no.." I mumbled softly, biting my lip. He pulled himself out of me and slammed himself inside of me once again, I yelped out, holding onto the table. "Don't you ever flirt with another guy!" He shouted, grabbing my left hip with his left hand, digging his nails into my skin. I whined a bit, yet again. It hurt but I loved it. He picked me up and slammed me on the table, this time I was on my back. "You like being a slut?" He mumbled, rubbing my clit fast. I moaned out, tilting my head back. "You like flirting with other guys?" He slammed himself inside of me, it didn't hurt as much as we start because I got use to the fact he wouldn't stay all the way in. I moaned out, getting more pleasure than torture out of this. I knew he was only joking around, rough sex calmed him down when he was upset, so I just let it happen. "You're mine." He growled, thrusting in and out of me. He soon came, pulling out of me. He fell on top of me, but still supported himself, so that he wouldn't crush me. "I love you.." I mumbled. He smirked. "I love you too baby." He kissed my lips softly.