Pertemis?

Artemis~

Light filled my room as I slowly awake from my slumber. Then I rolled to my side and felt someone there. I opened my eyes and saw Percy, laying there sleeping.
Oh yeah. We talked after we caught his ex cheating and I guess we fell asleep. But why was Percy shirtless? Not that I don't think his body isn't hot anyways.... WAIT WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT! I was about to leave when he pulled me into a hug. I gotta say, hugging from behind was nice. I turned to face him and I could feel his heartbeat. I did something that was incredibly stupid, yet it was worth it. I kissed the son of Chaos full in the lips. We stayed like that until I felt his lips pushing against mine.
"Artemis?" he exclaimed as his face broke away from mine. I blushed furiously.
Just then, one of his lieutenants came in. It was Forge.
"I'm sorry guys. I didn't know." he said as he tried to cover his eyes.
We quickly got dressed and blushed.
"What do you need Forge?" Percy asked.
"Gaea has sent out her first army. They will be here in about an hour."
Percy/Omega nodded as Forge left. He then turned to me and kissed me in the cheeks before leaving.
"I will see you later Artemis." he said.

I stood there, thinking about what just happened for about 5 minutes. I grinned sheepishly as I recalled our kiss, but I quickly came to my senses and went to see what my hunters were up to.

Omega~

I smiled to myself as I recalled what had happened. I didn't really feel sad anymore about Cameron and it was because of Artemis. She was always there for me, she secretly cared for me, and she trusts me.
"What are you grinning at?" Said Luke as he walked beside me.
"None of your beeswax." I exclaimed.

He punched me playfully and we discussed about the plan against Gaea's army. We then called the whole camp to tell them the plan.
"Alright, there will be about 1012 monsters in her first squadron. My army will handle them while you guys distract them. Got it?"
Everyone nodded except Nathan. He scowled.
"Why should we take orders from you? I'm leader here." he stated.
I felt my head boiling. How much I wanted to punch this guy. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw that it was Cameron, which made me even more mad. I shook her off and glared at Nathan.
Then a conch sounded three times, signaling that enemies were here.
"Let's go." I said as my army followed me.
As I had estimated, there were about a few Titans and 1000 monsters of all kinds. There was Dracanae, cyclops, etc . I scanned the enemy as I crossed one that I used to have fought. It was Polyphemus.
Alpha noticed who I was watching and gestures to him.
"Go get him."
I nodded.
"Let's get this over with." said Zoe. We charged and fought like a hurricane. Slash, hack, step, kill. I fell into that pattern, making my way towards Polyphemus. There was a Titan guarding him. I jumped 50 feet into the air as the shocked Titan gaped at me. I plunged head first, holding my twin swords, Dominate and Freed. My swords pierced the Titan's brain and killed him instantly. Polyphemus whimpered but reclaimed himself.
"Who are you, puny demigod? Are you ready to taste defeat?" he screeched as he lunged for me.
"I'm pretty sure you've met me before." I said as I slashed him. Blood oozed out of his leg as I swung my sword for the final kill. His eyes went wide in terror.
"I recognize this smell. It's YOU. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!"
"Guess I'm not." I smirked as I plunged my swords into his heart. He soon turned into dust.
The first battle was over.
"Omega! It's Artemis! Her hunt--" started Alpha but before he could finished, I had already sprinted to Artemis.
"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I asked her.
She shook her head.
"My hunters..." she said.
I looked around and saw two hunters dead on the ground. One of them was a ten year old and the other was nine. They looked identical with blond hair and purple eyes. I guess they were sisters. I placed my hand over them, muttering in Ancient Greek.
"Heal their wounds and bring them back. The power of Apollo is within me." I murmured as each girl opened their eyes.
"How did you do that?" asked Artemis.
"Son of Chaos, remember?"
She quickly gave me a hug.
"Thank you."
Afterwards, everyone enjoyed a feast and drank until they were drunk (little kids got drunk on Kool-Aid). Thalia and Nico went somewhere together while Luke and Zoe played spin the bottle. I'm pretty sure I caught them kissing. It was getting stuffy in Chaos's cabin so I went for a walk on the beach.

Artemis~

I think that I had drank too much because I got careless and left one of my Hunters in a room alone with a male. I only drank Kool-Aid, but it was really effective. It was getting hot so I decided to go to the beach. I saw someone sitting in the sand and saw him. Percy... I licked my lips. I jumped on his back and gave him a big hug.
"Oi." he said jokingly as we rolled on the sand.
I rolled my eyes and smiled at him, playfully.
"I would like to take you out on a date, Artemis." He said.
"Then you better wear something nice." I giggled.
"Is that a yes?" he said, earnestly.
"Yes." I replied.
He kissed me and it felt like a wildfire. Softly at first but then it became more rough and fierce. He made sheets and a blanket appeared as we kissed until we slept.