The Calm Before the Storm

Someone's Perspective

The sky started dropping small sprinkles of rain as thunder boomed. A figure moves across the Argo platform, heading for the stables. All was still except for the occasional snort from Festus and nothing else that could be seen by the eye was in sight. The figure carefully made its way down to the stables just as lightning flashed across the night sky, revealing the face of a certain green- eyed male.
Percy silently went down the staircase, with an aura of darkness and death surrounding him. Awaiting him was a fine horse. The horse stares at Percy and neighs. It began to morph into a man, dressed in a beach shirt and sandals.
"Son.." the Almighty Poseidon exclaims as he embraces his "son."
Percy pushed him away and glared at him, eyes flickering from green to gold.

"You've never shown me much affection before, father. Is Percy really your only true son?"
Poseidon's face was full of confusion before it morphed into shock.
"Who are you and why are you in my son's body? END! Show yourself!"
Just as the name was spoken the very man appears right behind Posiedon, chuckling darkly.
"You called?" End whispers.
Poseidon glared at him.
"This isn't Percy. I did what you wanted and now it's time to get my end of the deal. Fix this."
End chuckled once again before pointing a sword made of void at Poseidon's throat.
"I would watch that tone if I were you. You forget that I am powerful enough to kill you this instant. Now as towards the deal, I recall that you would destroy the barriers and I would restore you with your son. Have I not done so?"
"You... this is NOT my son!" Poseidon shook.
"Oh, but it is. You just didn't specify which son. I've kept my end of the deal. Surely, you remember him?"
Thunder flashed outside the window, shining on a shimmering man with greenish-blue eyes that illuminated from Percy's body.
"It is I, Orion. Don't you remember me? Or perhaps you wouldn't dare to look at the son you left in exile."
"You! Orion... Why? You were my son and I couldn't have done anything to help you then. You chose to mess with the Goddess who had sworn off men, only to bear the consequences in the end. I warned you."
"I wasn't EVER your son, Poseidon. I was an unequal compared to all my other brothers. When I was in Elysium, you never came for me or tell me anything. It was END who released me and provided me news about your new favorite. Your Perseus Jackson.." Percy spat.
"Yes, you aren't my son. My son would never take a brother's life and body from him and aim it to kill those he would die to protect. You were better than this." Poseidon said as he looked at Orion with pity and remorse.

"Are you guys done yet?" Asked End with a bored tone. He was slowly caressing his void sword. On the sword was an engraving that read : αναίρεση κατά άλλους

"I have nothing else to say to him." Percy muttered.

"Then the plan will proceed at once. You know what to do." Just as END was about to leave, Poseidon seized his arm.
"This wasn't our deal." He looked at END in the eye.
"Release me." END commanded.
Poseidon released him and glared at him.
"Forget it. Our deal is over." Poseidon stated as he vanished into thin air.

"Are you just going to let him be? He knows the plan, My Lord."
"And that is why he shall fall... in due time. It doesn't matter if he knows the plan. Better yet, he'll play the pawn. It's already in the process..."

"My lord, about my request; please do not harm her. I will always be loyal to you and I want to be the one to cause that look in her face, especially when she's begging on her knees for forgiveness that would never come."
"Of course. I give you authority. Anything else?"
"What should I do about him? He's beginning to question things and those friends are helping him regain his memories. He's strong enough that with consciousness, he can take his body back. I'll be no more."
"Do not worry about idle things. I am prepared, and no one will be able to stop me."
END vanished and Percy stood there for awhile, before returning to his room.