Annabeth and Gaea

The second chapter is yet again to be dedicated to soldier13! Thank you for your support and I have one more just for YOU!!!!
I also want to thank all my other readers! Comment, Like, and Subscribe!!!!

"Annabeth?"
That name that I had hoped to never say again escaped my mouth, but luckily, my hood was covering it.

She looked exhausted and her eyes were red and puffy, obviously from crying.
"You didn't find out about anything?" the campers asked, frantically.
"No." she muttered.
The campers all hung their heads, as if all of their hopes had been crushed.
"I give up. I can't find Percy anywhere. I...." she burst into tears. I looked around and saw Nico and Thalia, both wearing a guilty expression.
"It was your fault anyway..." muttered Alpha.
Annabeth then looked up and saw us.
"Who are they?" she exclaimed, pointing at us.
"Need not to worry, Daughter of Athena. We come only to help in this war. I am the son of Chaos and this is my Alta Team." we all introduced ourselves.
"I see..." she stated, eyeing me warily.
"Now if anyone needs us, we will be planning a battle plan for the war against Gaea." I stated as I turned around and began walking away.
"Wait just a minute, Son of Chaos."
I stopped in my tracks.
"I am the strategist here at camp. You do not order us around! We campers have proven ourselves to be top notch battle strategists and fighters. I know that you are trying to help, but I can't just let you take the authority over camp."
"Then what do you suggest, Daughter of Athena?" said Alpha as he glanced at her.

"I want to lead the army and come up with the plans in order to defeat Gaea."
Every camper gasped. They all knew that it wasn't wise to challenge my opinions and it sure wasn't wise for a Daughter of Athena.
Suddenly Nathan and Cameron came, running towards us. I grimaced when I saw the two. Nathan was purple and black all over from Forge's punches, ( I gotta remember to thank Forge later) and Cameron's eyes were bloodshot , obviously from drinking.

"Hold it. I'm leader of this WHOLE ENTIRE camp. Neither of you deserve anything and if you want control over camp, I suppose you fight for it. The winner can duel me."
"Fine." Annabeth and I chorused together. She glared at me.
"Let's go to the arena." stated Chiron as we all mobilized there.

"You ready, Omega?" whispered Maiden.
"Of course he is! Kick their butts for me, OMEGA!!" cheered Alpha.

I waved my hand, signaling to them that I would beat them.
"Ready?" asked Chiron. We both nodded.
"Let's get this over with." I said as I gave her one of my glares.

Annabeth~

The commander of the Alta Team gave me a cold glare that sent goose bumps down my spine. His eyes were a cold, dark red as they bore into me, as if looking upon my soul.
"Begin!" shouted Chiron. Right when he said that, I couldn't move. The commander, or Omega, walked up to be and disarmed me. I gasped as I could move once again.
"Chiron, let's have a match with no powers." I suggested.
"Very well." Chiron signaled for the second battle to start.
I took out my trusty dagger as the commander took out two twin swords. I squinted as I read the Greek names. Dominate and Freed, how fitting.

"Begin!" Chiron shouted. Omega just stood there with his sword as he casually rounded me up. I noticed he was on defense but he held his front open. I quickly stepped and slashed at his front, but he quickly dashed and parried my attack. His speed was impossible. One minute he is 10 feet away from you, the next he is right there in front of you. I didn't know how he did it but in less than a minute, he had disarmed me.

"You scum...." I spat.
He growled. " You should be lucky that I've spared you, Daughter of Athena. For you, it could've been much worse."
I angrily stomped my way to where the Athena Cabin were standing, all gaping in shock as to how he had disarmed one of the best swordsmen of all time. No one had defeated me before. Not then, and not now. I glanced at Nathan who had a smirk on his face. Not even HE had defeated me.
"Now are the champions ready?" asked Chiron.
"Not yet." he exclaimed. To my surprise, he walked up to me and kissed me. I just stood there, shocked as he parted and took out Riptide.
I heard Alpha growling.
"Now I'm ready." Nathan stated.

"Then begin!"

Nathan~

There was something about Omega that reminded me of my brother Percy. I shrugged it off but I knew that I had to find out who Omega was; I had to experiment something. I glanced at Annabeth who stomped towards her cabin mates. That's it. An idea popped into my head.
"Ready champions?" Chiron asked. I seriously think Chiron should go on a diet. He is one fat horse.
"Not yet." I exclaimed as I walked to Annabeth and placed my lips on hers. When I parted, I glanced at her face and it was priceless.
"Ready." I said as I uncapped Riptide. I heard someone growling behind me but I didn't care who. All I cared about was the man whom I was about to exploit.

Percy~

This Nathan... He had my old sword! I heard Luke growl when Nathan and Annabeth kissed. My heart broke a little but started to mend as I recalled my love for Artemis. That was right. I didn't love Annabeth anymore; Not Cameron either. The battle began and we paced around, as I looked to see where his weak spot was. Despite his big ego, he is a pretty good swordsmen and I have to give him credit for that. I watched him, looking for an open and I found one. He lowered his guard on his left side which I took to the advantage. He also didn't shift his feet much which would make him vulnerable to parry my attacks. I will end this quickly. I swung my two swords.....

Nathan~

Omega swung his sword onto my unguarded side: the left. I tried to block his strike but he was too fast. I moved to my right as quickly as I could to no prevail. He swung and grazed my shoulder. I hissed at him as my precious blood started pouring down. I wouldn't lose. Before he could recollect himself, I charged towards him and yanked his hood down. I felt myself turning red at the man that looked more handsome than me but my lips soon formed into a smirk when I realized who it was. It was him; i mean it looked like him.I was right; I was always right, right?

Percy~

Damn him. He revealed my identity.
"Percy?" whimpered Annabeth.
I immediately came up with an idea.

First I stopped time and then changed my hair blonde. I turned my skin into an olive tone. Then I unfroze time. I could hear everyone catching their breath as they gazed at me. Even my team were dumbstruck. The person whom everyone thought was Percy had transformed into a new person.

"Percy? No, I am Ryan, Percy's twin brother." I exclaimed as everyone gasped in shock. Everyone ran to me and tackled me to the ground.
"Percy had a twin brother? Then we are totally freakin saved!" shouted a camper.
Before they could ask me any questions, I shadow traveled to Chaos's cabin. There my team greeted me.
"You are quite clever, Percy." praised Maiden as she ruffled my blonde slowly changing black hair. My skin color soon changed back as well.
"I thought your identity was a goner!" exclaimed Soul Striker.
"Yup." they all said.
I chuckled.
"Hey I'll catch up with you guys later. I'm going to see Artemis."
"Alright sly guy." mocked Alpha.
I stepped out and transformed into my disguise as I headed towards the Hunter's cabin. I knocked on the door as four heavily hunters grabbed me and shoved me into the cabin. All hunters were pointing their bows at me.
"Deja Vu?" I exclaimed.
"Who are you and what have you done to Percy?" scowled Artemis as she stood in front of her Hunters.
"It's me." I said as I transformed to my original form. She gasped and quickly hugged me. I chuckled.
"I'm here for our date." I told her.
"What?!" she screeched.
She paced around, quickly went into her room and changed and went outside. She had on a light green dress which looked really good on her.
"Artemis." I said.
"I'm sorry I didn't have time to prepare. I hope that this is enough."
I shook my head. "You are already beautiful," I said as I kissed her. All of the Hunters squealed.
"Have fun you two." they said. Artemis blushed as she took my hand and we teleported to our destination.