Chapter 18 - - editing

Footsteps echoed though the Mikaelson residence but nobody in sight. Why can everyone be hiding on such a sunny day, oh yeah because they vampires and the sun can still annoy them. However Tilly got a new ring, she drinking her sorrows away with blood bags, Damon gone to find Stefan and what am I doing? Well I'm trying to find Elijah for answers.

I look towards Tilly who is wearing light purple plum summer dress which stops below her knees, her light soft red hair was fading to brown which was flying free in the cool wind and she wore some killing black heels to complete her outfit. Meanwhile I’m wearing light blue skinny jeans, green faded t-shirt and light brown cowboy boots. My dark brown hair was tied up in a messy ponytail however my eyes are still yellow; fantastic!

Right then pain shot though my body like I’ve been stab a million times in the back “Klaus, where’s Bonnie?”

“She fine Rosie, she just helping me out. More like a forgiveness gift for trying to kill my siblings and I” Klaus smirks

I let out a small huff “why do you need her, so badly?”

Klaus came towards me grinning ear to ear “My mother plan was to kill my family so the only thing she could was by tying our lives together as one and Finn was happy to let mother stick a dagger in his heart and kill us all. She failed, always has failed and now the sweet Bennett witch upstairs is doing her witchy crap and untying us. Also if you see Damon please tell him my thank you for killing that other Bennett witch and turning her into a wonderful creature. Little Elena would be dead by now if Damon didn’t save her.”

Klaus walked off before saying “Nice to see you again Tilly, next try not to pull my heart out.”

Looking towards Tilly confused “I was there that day Klaus took you, I tried to kill him but he snapped my neck and dumped me” she says looking down with guilt.

I looked towards her shocked “you know what he want from me don’t you?”

Tilly kept quite at first until she nods. The red-headed girl suddenly she grabs my arm and we end up outside Mystic Grill, the sun shined while half-naked teenagers were walking pass soaking up the sun and trust me when I say 'half-naked' the boys have no shirts on while the girls have their whole chest showing catching male's attentions. “Elijah won’t help us any more, after the Esther mess he noticed how imported family is.”

Elijah? Yeah right he's been trying to get rid off Klaus since day freaking one; “when you turn 17 you will have to kill Klaus; it will be the day your powers start to build up more powerful than any other witches”

“Tilly it’s a beautiful winter’s day, the birds are singing, children are playing and you are telling me to kill someone come one Tilly!” I say leaning against the hard bricked building behind me.

Tilly screamed irritated at me “Klaus wants to create a witch army, Elijah won't help us the only thing he would tell you to do it put a curse on him like that witch who put that stupid sun and moon curse on him.”

I looked at her confused “how do you know all of this? How the hell is Klaus going to create a witch army anyway? He's stupid.”

Right-away Tilly eyes filled with guilt, her pale fingers played with the end of her hair which she does when she up to something bad “I'm only looking out for you, okay? I love you; your like a sister to me. I'm so sorry but if I tell you more she said she will kill me. Believe in me for once Rosie, someone is going to come back and they make sure you kill Klaus” Tilly mutters.

Still looking at Tilly a little lost about what she's going on about “Erm Tilly who told you all this? Is it the same person who killed Michael? Is is the same person who told me to kill Klaus? I'm here for you if your in trouble please tell me what’s going on? I have all these questions now you mentioned it and Damon is going to find out and if he does he's going to go and protected mode and keep me locked up. If this all starts Elena going to get involved as she always does thinking it's all about her when it's got shit all to do with that thing. Then Caroline will be hiding her fear as always you really got to meet her you would love her...” I say rapidly on until Tilly moved her hand covering my mouth to shut me up.