Trip Home pt. 2

Someone requested I do this chapter where they're still on vacation at Louis' house, so I decided to do it before I finish up the next chapter. So here it is !

The next morning, Harry woke up in a bit of a bad mood. He wasn't in Louis' bed, then remembered that he'd gotten into bed with Lottie. Now, he was alone in her bedroom. And the curtains were open. He always woke up with the curtains closed because he didn't like it to be bright when he woke up. So Harry whined. Only, nobody heard. "Louis!" He called in a high pitched voice. "Louis!" He called again, dragging out the end of Louis' name. When Louis didn't come, he whined again and tears sprang to his eyes.

When Harry realized nobody was going to come, he crawled out of Lottie's bed and made his way out of the room and down the stairs.

Once he got downstairs, Harry was met by a sight he didn't like at all. Fizzy, Daisy, and Lottie were sat next to Jay at the counter, while Ernest was in his high chair and Doris was in Louis' lap. He walked over to Louis and stood by him with a tired and sad look on his face. "Hey Hazza, what're you doing up so early?" Louis asked. Harry just looked at Louis and whined, squirming in his spot. "What's wrong?" Louis asked, now concerned. "M'sleepy." Harry whined. "We'll go back to bed." Louis said. It was pretty simple. "No; want you." Harry mumbled, grabbing onto Louis' arm. "I can't right now, bud. Why don't you just go get back in bed?" Louis replied. Harry whined again. "S'too bright and I want you to sleep with me!" Harry whined. He wasn't trying to be a brat; he was just sleepy and he wanted Louis. "I'll sleep with you later, baby. Just go get in my bed. It's not as bright." Louis said. Harry whimpered. "No." He whispered, barely audible. "You can go get in bed with Phoebe. I'm sure she won't mind, and it's pretty dark in her room." Louis replied. "Noooooo!" Harry whined, stomping his foot a bit. "Hey, don't get an attitude. I know you're sleepy, but if you won't get back into bed, there's nothing I can do about it." Louis scolded. Harry whimpered and let a few tears slide down his cheeks. "Harry, why don't we go lay down somewhere, yeah? We can lay on the sofa or I can close the curtains in my room." Lottie offered from behind the counter. Harry looked between Louis and Lottie with a sad look on his face, then nodded at Lottie. "C-can we go lay down in Louis' room?" He asked. "If Louis doesn't mind." Lottie replied. Harry looked to Louis, who nodded. So, he walked over to Lottie and grabbed her hand. "You ready to go?" Lottie asked. Harry just solemnly nodded his head and latched onto Lottie's side.

They then descended the stairs and went into Louis' bedroom.

Once inside Louis' room, Lottie lead Harry over to the bed. "Which side do you want to lay on?" She asked. "The outside." Harry said quietly, pointing to the side he'd been sleeping on the previous night until he went to Lottie's bed. Lottie smiled and crawled into her (Louis') spot, then gestured for Harry to crawl beside her.

"Do you wanna watch the Telly?" She asked, grabbing the remote. "Can we watch Mickey for a little while?" Harry asked in response. Lottie smiled at his cuteness and turned on one of the recorded Mickey Mouse episodes they had. "This one okay?" She asked. Harry nodded and turned his attention towards the tv.

After a little while, Louis popped his head into the room. "Guys? Breakfast is ready." He said in a loud whisper. "Lou Lou?" Harry asked. "Yeah bud?" Louis responded. "Will you carry me?" Harry asked. Louis smiled and walked over to his bed. He picked Harry up with ease and placed him onto his hip. "Lotts, wake up." He said. Lottie finally stirred and got up with the other two, and then they all went back to the kitchen.

The rest of the day, Harry was being a right brat. For instance, they were all playing outside together, and Harry hit Daisy with the ball. He did it on purpose, too.

"Harry, just apologize to Daisy." Louis said sternly. "Was her fault." Harry mumbled, arms crossed and looking to the floor. "How was it her fault that YOU hit her with the ball?" Louis questioned. Harry continued to look at the ground with a bit of a smug expression.