Christmas

The boys were all woken by Harry. They had all decided to sleep in Louis' room the night before, with Liam, Niall, and Zayn on air mattresses, and Harry in bed with Louis. It was around eight in the morning, and all the boys were tired, but they couldn't resist Harry's little voice yelling, "Get up! Get up!", or the little pout he gave when they told him to go back to bed. So, the boys all got up, Louis carrying Harry downstairs.

Once downstairs, they decided to eat breakfast. Well, actually, Liam said they all had to eat breakfast because you can't open presents on an empty stomach. So, Liam made his infamous Christmas tree shaped pancakes. He handed them out and then sat down himself at a seat.

"I think Santa came for a special little boy." Louis said. Harry grinned wider and said, "Well let's hurry! I wanna open my presents! Santa didn't leave em here to not be opened!" All the boys coo'd. They thought it was adorable how Harry still believed in Santa. "Well, we've got to finish our breakfast first." Niall replied. Harry whined. "Harry, just wait a minute, okay?" Liam said. Harry sighed and nodded, quite bored at the table since he's finished before the boys.

Finally, the rest of the boys finished eating, and were being led into the living room by Harry. "Okay, Harry. Sit down and we'll hand you presents." Louis said. Harry obeyed and sat down on the couch. Louis first handed him a present that was from him. Harry opened it and thanked Louis. All the other boys repeated this, and then Harry gave his presents to the other boys. They then exchanged all their presents with the others, and by the end of that, they all had a decent sized pile. But, there were a few more presents under the tree for Harry. They were all handed to him and he squealed when he saw that they were from Santa.

Once all the presents were opened, all the boys were sitting around looking at everything and thanking some more, then Harry gasped. "What's the matter, baby?" Louis asked. "I have to call my mummy!" Harry cried. "Okay, well go get your phone and we'll call her." Louis replied. Harry nodded and went to fetch his phone.

A few minutes later, Harry came back down with his phone. He dialed Anne's number and waited for her to answer.

(A)- Hey baby! Merry Christmas!
(H)- Mummy! Merry Christmas!
(A)- Have you had a good morning, sweetie?
(H)- Yes! We all got each other presents and then I got presents from Santa! Oh! And did Santa come to the house for me? I wasn't there this year and I'm not sure if he knew to still come.
(A)- Of course he came baby. He couldn't forget about you! I'm so excited for you to come see us next week.
(H)- Me too! Can I talk to Gemma?
(A)- Sure. One second
*****
(G)- Hey baby bro!
(H)- Hey Gem!
(G)- Have you had a good Christmas?
(H)- Yes! It was good! Did you?
(G)- It was great! But it'll be much better when you get here.
(H)- I'll be there next week!
(G)- Good! I've been in need of a Harry cuddle! I miss my little brother!
(H)- I miss you too. Can I talk to mummy now?
(G)- Of course. One second.
****
(A)- Hi baby.
(H)- Hey mum. I wanted to say bye. I'll call you tonight or tomorrow, okay?
(A)- Alright. I love you.
(H)- I love you too. Bye mummy.
(A)- Bye baby boy. I love you.

****HANG UP****

Once Harry was off the phone with his mum, he crawled into Louis' lap and lay down. "Are you still sleepy?" Louis asked, to which Harry just nodded his head yes. "Well how about we take a nap?", he asked. Harry just nodded again and allowed Louis to carry him upstairs.

Once upstairs, Louis lay Harry in his bed and flicked off the light. "Boobear, lay with me." Harry whined. "I am, I am. I've got to turn the fan on." Louis replied. He then turned his fan on and pulled the blankets over him and Harry. "Goodnight baby." Louis said. "Night Louis." Harry replied. And then they fell asleep.

A few hours later, Louis woke up. Harry was still asleep next to him. He looked at the clock and saw that it was almost three o'clock. He decided he and Harry should get up now, as they would never sleep that night. "Harry, Harry wake up baby." Louis coo'd, pushing Harry's shoulder. Harry just did a like a cross between a groan and a whine. "C'mon, baby. We need to get up so we can sleep later." Louis said. Harry sat up this time and pouted up at Louis. He just stuck his arms up, signaling for Louis to pick him up. Louis did so and then walked downstairs.

"Well hey, sleepyheads!" Niall exclaimed once Louis made his way into the living room. Louis just chuckled and waved. He sat himself and Harry down on the couch and faced Harry towards the TV. He stayed in Louis' lap and played with the strings on Louis' sweatshirt until Louis saw him squirming. "You alright Harry?" Louis asked, though he already knew. "I gotta potty." Harry responded, freeing one of the strings from his hold to hold himself. "Well let's get you to the toilet then." Louis said. Harry blushed, but allowed Louis to carry him to the bathroom.

After Harry was finished using the bathroom, Louis carried him back downstairs. The boys were eating a pizza in the kitchen, as Liam had finished making it while Louis and Harry were in the bathroom. The two joined the table, Harry still sitting in Louis' lap, and ate pizza.

When everyone was finished eating, they returned to the living room. Liam turned on a Christmas film, to which Harry contentedly watched.

A few hours later, all the boys were starting to get tired. Harry was near asleep, though he'd had a nap earlier. So, Louis took him for a bath. After quickly washing Harry and Harry's hair, Louis took Harry out of the bathtub and wrapped a towel around the small boy. He then grabbed another towel and towel dried Harry's hair. Then, he took Harry to his room and got him dressed into the Christmas onesie that Zayn had gotten him.

"Do you want me to read you a story?" Louis asked. Harry nodded, so Louis pulled Harry's covers back and slipped in with him. He started a story, and by the time he reached the fourth page, Harry was long gone. With that, he got up and took a shower, then changed and got into his own bed.

Later that night, Louis got a little visitor in his bed and couldn't help but think, "I love this little guy."

Hey guys! I hope y'all liked it! And I'll be posting another chapter in a few minutes! Thanks for reading! Bye!!