Sick Harry

Turning this into a 1-shot book so send in prompts. This isn't zianourry relationship or AgePlay! Thanks!✌️

It was a Sunday morning and the boys had the rest of the weekend off and were going to have the following week off as well. They had all been quite tired and had turned in right after the concert. They hadn't even given a second thought to how Harry had been acting throughout the night.

~~~~~~~

Louis awoke for an unknown reason. He couldn't have woken up from the sunlight, since he had these weird, black sun catching curtains that didn't allow light to come in. But he knew something was wrong, so after feeling for a second, he realized the wet sheets. So, he gently lifted up the duvet and sure enough, there was a big wet patch on Harry's crotch and the sheets around him. He cringed, partly from the smell that hit him once he lifted the duvet, and partly because he felt bad for Harry.

Louis slowly climbed out of the bed and made his way downstairs. "Hey, Li?" Louis asked once he reached the living room where Liam was flipping channels. "Yeah?" Liam responded. "I need your help." Louis said. "What with?" Liam asked. "Harry peed the bed." Louis responded. Liam looked up sympathetically and got up from his spot on the couch.

Liam and Louis made their way up the stairs and back into Louis' room where Harry insisted to sleep. "Here, you grab him and I'll grab him some clothes." Liam said. Louis nodded and took Harry into his bathroom. He undressed him and just decided to wipe him off with a few baby wipes instead of taking a bath. Liam came in with the clothes, which Louis took and put Harry into. They thought they were in the clear, as they thought dressing Harry without waking him would be the biggest challenge. But, once they were back in Louis' room, Liam was stripping the bed, when he banged into the metal headboard. It made a loud bang, to which woke Harry up. He looked up at Louis and asked, "What're we doing?" Louis looked down at the sleepy child in his arms and said, "You had an accident, so LiLi was changing the sheets." Harry's cheeks turned crimson and he burst into tears. He clung on to Louis and cried. "Hey, hey, it's alright, bud; just a little accident. Nothing to worry about." Louis said. Harry kept crying. He was embarrassed and he felt horrible. He had been feeling bad since the previous day, but he hadn't said anything. "I-I'm sorry" he choked out. "It's alright. It's alright. Just calm down." Louis said, slightly swaying Harry. "I didn't mean to!" Harry sobbed. "Hey, I know you didn't. C'mon, why don't we go back to bed?" Louis replied. Harry shook his head no. "Do you wanna go downstairs?" Louis asked. Harry nodded, so Louis carried him downstairs with Liam trailing behind with the wet bed sheets.

Once they got downstairs, Liam took the sheets to the washing room, and Louis carried Harry into the kitchen. "Let's get you some milk" he said, and gabbed a sports bottle and the milk jug. He poured some milk in the sports bottle and handed it to Harry, whom he'd sat on the counter. Harry whined and reached out for Louis. Louis picked Harry up and brought him into the living room. He sat down, Harry still attached to his hip and turned the tv on. Harry sucked on the sports bottles top and drank the milk inside and cuddled into Louis.

After a little while, Louis noticed Harry had fallen to sleep, and he thought about waking him up, but then he felt the heat coming from Harry. "Is he sick?" Louis thought. He then went over the details of the previous night and decided that Harry must be sick.

The Previous Night

The boys arrived at their concert destination. They got out of the van and headed inside. The boys were quickly rushed off to hair and makeup, as it took forever to perfectly do Zayn's hair since he cared about it more that anything.