"Sheesh, take a joke." He coughed.

"Oh, Ms. Bass! You're mother and father is still out." One maid came up to us.

"I see. That's rather unfortunate." I rolled my eyes, sarcastically. She noticed Ryder.

"Ms. Bass! A visitor at this late of hour? What were you thinking?" She gasped.

"What I was thinking was that-"I started.

"I was driving her home, but got lost. I'm only a junior, so I can't drive out at this moment. I'm sorry to impose." He exclaimed politely. I was rather…shocked. Where was that playboy five minutes ago?

"Oh that's quite alright." The young maid blushed. "May I get a guest room ready for you, sir?" She asked.

"If that's alright." He smiled. She ran off, probably going to squeal to other maids.

"Never figured you for a rich person." Ryder muttered.

"Well, that makes me a unique person; mystery." I grinned. I yawned slightly.

"Tired?" He asked.

"Mm… Just a little bit." I yawned once more.

"You really are a goody-goody, not going out at dark, and sleeping before midnight." He laughed. "You sure aren't like you're alter ego at school."

"I'm not a 'goody-goody'." I hissed. "But I'm not your typical badass either. I'm not that little slut people at school think I am. I go to bed early to relieve stress."

"Well, you can always sleep with me, then you're stress would all go away." He chuckled.

SLAP.

"I don't care if you are Chris's friend…" I growled. "I will not stand for this perverted attitude you are always giving to me!"

"Looks like Ms. Pissy's true personality is coming out…" He started, stopping himself. "Never mind." He groaned. I raised a brow. "So, is there going to be a time when you'll fall in love with me?" He grinned, trying to be sexy.

"Kiss my ass." I hissed, feeling drowsiness overcome me.

"Love to." He grinned. "But I'm not allowed to come within a six foot radius of you."

"G-good, and it'd better stay that way…" I whispered, feeling my eyes drooping.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked, touching my cheek lightly. I wanted to push it away, but I was uneasy with my footing, and slipped right onto his chest. "Hayley?"

"Stop…touching me you pervert." I hissed, almost asleep.

"Hayley, you're the one touching me." He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh please, Mr. Cool Guy…" I started, one eye closed. "Give it a rest." I unconsciously said as my other eye closed as well. Ryder's chest was exceedingly warm. Warmth and Sleepiness wasn't always so kind me. Why? 'Cause I fell asleep right on the spot. Even though I was asleep, I could unmistakably tell I was picked up and carried somewhere; then plopped onto somewhere soft.

"Ngh…" I groaned as I opened my eyes grumpily. I saw two figures beside me, with disapproving looks on their faces; dad and Lailah. After a long silence, "What?"

"Don't you 'What?' us!" Lailah roared. "You slept with a man?!" My jaw dropped.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa… Where are you getting all of this? I haven't slept with-"I looked over to my left…Ryder was sleeping right next to me. "Oh."