Chapter 23, Dipper

I can't see, I can't feel. I can't hear. Then, there's a noise. Ba thump. And again. Ba thump. I feel like I'm flying through glass, pain all over my face and arms and torso. Bill is above me. He puts his head to my chest and lets out a sigh of relief. Then, he's gone.
"Stop right there you big, ugly, jerk face!" I hear Mabel call. Mabel? I turn my head, and there she is. With her grappling hook. Stan and Ford are behind her. They run over to me.
"What is this intrusion?" The beast growls.
"Nobody attacks my brother and his boyfriend!" She yells. My face heats up. Bills turns red. The grunkles look unsurprised. Ford helps me to my feet, but I'm not strong enough to stay standing for very long. Bill tales the distraction as a good thing, and shoots his father in the face with laser eyes. It howls, and drops bill. Bills brothers have surrounded us, but grunkle Ford pulls out one of his giant guns, and blasts them. They turn to ash. Ford points the gun towards bills dad. It goes wide eyed.
"My sons! You will pay mortals!" Bill picks up that sword he made earlier.
"I'm your son too!" He yells. He jumps and cuts his dad's head off. His father turns to dust. Bill lands on his back. We all rush to him, me struggling. He sees me and pops up off the ground, wrapping his arms around me.
"You scared me kid. Don't do that." I laugh.
"I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to die." Mabel jumps on us. We all start laughing.
"You should've told us where you were going bill. We could have helped." He smirks.
"I should've. Let's hope this never happens again. If it does, I'll look to you for help." We all get up. I sit on bills lap, and we go home.