Chapter 4, Bill

We are back at the mystery shack, eating little, skinny ropes in red sauce. Dipper called it spaghetti. It doesn't taste sweet like pancakes, but its still tastes good. I look at him. He is just sitting there enjoying writing in a journal while trying to eat. I remember the journals I had destroyed last summer. The curiosity of what was actually in those journals was starting to get to me, as I never got to do any in depth reading. Sure I got to skim through the pages and I was there for the first book, but the other two were just another mystery made in this little hick town.

"Hey kid. If I could get the journals back, would you still want them?" I ask. He looks up at me, completely pausing like a deer in headlights. The intense stare made me squirm.

"You can do that? Sure!" He says ecstatically.

"Of course I can, all powerful being, remember?" I concentrate, imagining the books on the table in front of him. Poof, they're there. His eyes get wide.l and e drops his fork to scoop them up.

"Can you summon anything?" Mabel asks.

"Anything" I reply. Dipper runs upstairs with the books and I watch him go, wondering if he was going to stay up there now that he had something he desired. Mabel starts giving me a list of completely random things she thinks that would be 'cool' to have. I look down, my foods gone and my fork was picking up nothing.

"I could make all of those things, but do you really have the room for them all? " I ask. She looks down. I get up and put my dishes in the sink, where apparently they we're supposed to go. I really wanted to smash them on the floor however,just for the fun of it. I was bored. Dipper comes running down the stairs and flops down in the seat next to Mabel. He starts shoveling his food faster than I did.
"What's the rush kid? " I ask.

"I just want to hurry up so I can put everything I have in my new journal into the old ones" Mabel puts her dishes in the sink.

"Well Candy and Brenda are coming over for a sleep over!!!!! So have fun with that dippyfresh." She giggles. He looks at her with that I hate you soo much look. A look that I'm proud to have been an indirect cause of. Dippyfresh was honestly my best work, a combination of everything Mabel wanted and everything dipper despised.

"Don't call me dippyfresh. Dippyfresh was really annoying, and I hated him. Just... No"

"Okay dipping sauce" she says, there is a ringing noise and she runs off. I start laughing.

"She gives you the weirdest names." I say through my giggles. He goes and puts his dishes away, accidentally bumping into me on the way.

"Sorry" he grumbles. Electricity shoots up my spine. What was that? I follow him upstairs, confused for a first and curious if he had some how caused it. what was that electric feeling? It dawns on me that I might like him. NO! Not possible. I run my hand through my hair. Three screaming girls push past me and dipper and slam the bedroom door in his face. He bangs on the door.
"Oh come on Mabel! At least let me get the journals." He yells. I go back down the stairs, and go outside. Loud music turns on upstairs. I remember the terrified look dipper had as he was falling, the way he looked up at me when I caught him. Wow. I shake my head, trying to get the thought out. What is wrong with me? I go back inside and head towards the room Dipper and Mabel got ready for me. It apparently was a break room for question mark, but now the couch has folded out into a bed. I flop down on it. There's a knock at the door. Dipper comes in, makeup all over his face. I bust out laughing. He wipes his face off, and sits in the corner of the room.
"You don't mind, do you" he asks.
"Go ahead kid. Not like I was doing anything." I start to float. I flip upside down. Blood starts to rush to my brain, making me feel lightheaded. I flip back over. My face gets cold. I do this a couple of times before Dipper looks up.
"What are you doing bill" he asks. I flip right side.
"I don't know. I'm bored. And I'm letting blood rush to my head" I reply. I go upside down. I flip up. He rolls his eyes. My face heats up, and not cause I'm upside down. He looks back down, his face all red.
"You look like a tomato kid" I say. He turns even redder and buries his face in his book. SQUIRT.
"Awwww man" he whines, black ink all over his face. I start laughing as he wipes THAT off his face. I conjure a new, unbreakable, pen.
"Maybe this will work" I toss it to him. He looks at it.
"Thanks" he goes back to writing. We stay like this for a couple hours.
............
He yawns. I look up. Dipper looks extremely tired.
"You aren't a demon kid, get some sleep" I say. He stretches in the corner.
"Demons don't sleep?" He asks.
"We do recreationally, but were immortal, you're not." I fly over and scoop him up, my face heating up. His turns cherry red. I drop him on the bed. Then I order his journals neatly on the bookshelf in the corner.
"Get some sleep Dipper" I say. He gives me a suspicious look but eventually falls asleep. I can't help but smile. Even though I almost killed him, he fell asleep in my presence. I think he might be warming up to me.