Chapter 5: Where's the Necklace?

I was looking for the key. It's impossible that Alvin was using it for a necklace.
He didn't give any key to Savage when he ordered him to keep it in his 'Safety Box'. Maybe Savage has it.

"Hmmm....." I wondered to myself.

I looked around, touched the walls, opened the creaks on the floor,I even made up my own language. I looked at the door, I saw a mat and two pots.

Hm...., maybe it's under the mat? Nope. Maybe it's on the first pot?
Double Nope.

How about the second pot? Ml
Triple Nope.

Ughh, I sighed.
I looked at the ceiling in disappointment.
There, I saw a rope and guess what was tied up on it?

The KEY!! I jumped on Stormfly's back, and reached for the key. At last!!
I quickly hopped off of Stormfly and entered the key in the keyhole.

I turned it, and it clicked. It was opened.
I looked around with Stormfly behind and I was surprised to see a Box.

It was colored purple. And on the top of the box something was written in a really fancy handwriting. It said: "Alvin, throughout the years, this is my official gift to you in my honor. Take this in memory of me.....
With Giggles, Louise." With GIGGLES? Is that woman crazy?

And, "official gift"?? And "honor"? What is going on???

I'm losing my mind here people!!
I opened the box and there, i saw a chest.

I opened it and I saw the necklace. It was so unique and adorable.
I quickly shoved it in my pocket and at the same time, I heard footsteps.

I told Stormfly to stand still since she was still wearing her armor. I grabbed a long stick and when I saw a guy's shadow, I quickly hit him on the head! And sorry for him! Then, he moans.

"Ohh.......man. This is getting me nowhere."
I suddenly recognized the voice! It was Tuffnut!

I took a peek and it was him! All of my friends were there!

"Uh-oh." Says Fishlegs with a half funny,half poor face.

I went outside to see them.

"ASTRID!!" They all shout. "Shhh!!!! Be quiet, sorry Tuff! Didn't know it was just you" "No prob. If my nose gets fractured, I'm gonna replace it with a horn." "Eww!!" Ruffnut replies with a horrible image while doing the 'jazz hands'. "Astrid, you were REALLY RAVEN?" Hiccup says with a confused,concerned and curious face. "Yep. Sorry if you guys were TOO surprised. I didn't want to tell you, but Hiccup said something no one can accept. I mean, cut your head off? You gotta be serious. It was for a plan. But, if I didn't make a scene Hiccup would have been dead. " "Yeah." He says with a bright smile. "So, are you really gonna train his dragons, Hiccup?" "Of course! But, since I am the one who's going to train, the dragons will follow every word I say! Alvin never thought of that before right?" Everyone turned their 'I never actually thought of that' face. Even me. "Okay, okay, how do you train them to fight Alvin, if Alvin HIMSELF is watching you?" "Well, tip question. You are ALL going to help me train them every night. Night Patrol." Then Snotlout decided to crash in. "WHAT? No way! I'm not doing that!!" "Why not?" Tuff asked. "Well, I'm tired obviously! Handsome guys need their handsome sleep,noh?" "Woah, I think Snotlout has been nibbling on Dragon nip for a while." Fishlegs whispered to Hiccup. "I heard that...!!" "Sorry!" "Okay. So how do we do this? Do we have a plan?" I questioned.
"Well first, every night, were on Night Patrol." Hiccup grabbed me and said: "We'll pretend to surrender and follow Alvin, while all of you do the plan." "What plan?" Asked Snotlout. "Cmon, cuddle up!" We all cuddled like as if we were doing a group hug. The plan was perfect!..... Hm...... I could have sworn I forgot something. It's at the end of my tongue. Hm........ I completely forgot.........
--------------------------\(•_•)/-----------
Author's Note:
Hey guys! I'm trying to upload my new chapters, but unfortunately, my phone wasn't able to save any of my files. Hmm......oh! I just wanted to say that you guys should go and read: Lovers of Berk. It's really cute! I forgot what her/his username is. He/she is from the Philippines. My beloved country. You guys should go and read her story! It's super cute!!!!! I'm dying everyday just to read her/his next chapter. I'm really in love wit her/his story. You should--- well, no. You NEED to go and read it. Add it to your library. Thanks guys!!!! ----- (^_^)/

Hugs and GIGGLES,

Httydfanfictionfan
A.K.A.
~Donna