TSM Bjergsen - On the dance floor

Bjergsen POV

LCS has already started. There are plenty of new teams this year which I'm looking forward to play against. Our first game didn't go as planned which caused us to lose against CLG. I do feel bad about it, but it's our first game of the split, so it's not that big of a deal. Right now Cloud 9 are going to play against a new team called Immortals. I know Turtle is in that team but they haven't announced the other players. As the pick and ban phase started I saw Huni, Reignover, Adrian and some girl in the middle. I guess what's why they kept it a secret.

"And we're about to get into the game. From the Blue side is Cloud 9. Balls in the toplane, Rush in the jungle, Jensen at mid, and Sneaky and BunnyFuFuu as ad carry and support. "

"And from the red side is team Immortals. Huni in toplane, Reignover in the jungle, Bloodveil at mid, WildTurtle as ad carry and Adrian as support. "

Bloodveil. That remainds me of BloodWater. The Janna baron steal against C9 was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. She looks a lot like him tho. Maybe they are siblings, who knows? I watched her very carefully the entire game. Immortals crashed Cloud 9. I must say that girl is a pretty good midlaner, she solo killed Jensen like three or four times in a row. After they finished the game I went into their room to greet them.

"Hey guys, you had a great game."

My eyes immediately connected with hers. I wasn't able to see her very well before, but now ..whoa. She had dark, messy hair covering her shoulders. When she said ''Thank you'' and smiled, my heart metled. She didn't have the perfect smile, but damn it was so beautiful to me. She bit her lip and turned around so I can no longer see her face. I kept starring at her movement when suddenly Turtle pat my shoulder. I look at him and saw him with a weird smirk on his face. He looked creepy.

" I'll send you her number." - he whispered in my ear and winked at me

" Thanks dude. "

It's been 4 hours already and Turtle haven't sent me her number. I really hate him sometimes. I was about to start a queue when my phone rang. It was him.

"Yo dude, we're making a party ? Come with your team at 7 p.m. "

"Oh okay, see ya there. " - I hang up

As we arrived in Immoratls house, I saw the team with a lot of hot girls around them. They were dancing, drinking, having fun. For some reason Turtle was on the floor, right next to the table. When I moved closer to him, he smiled and said:

"Dude I'm so wasted"

"Don't tell me you mixed everything again"- I laughed and helped him get up

"Huni wanted to. It wasn't me"- I barely understood what he was saying

Two hours later I started to feel a bit tipsy. I still haven't talk with Bloodveil and that made me kinda sad. I put some vodka in my whiskey just to stop thinking about her. After a couple of time I got super drunk and started dancing. I didn't care that much and the song was really good. After all it was Shake it off by Taylor. Suddenly someone changed the song to Gimme More and I saw Bloodveil heading to my direction. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we both started dancing dirty. She definitely knows how to challenge a man. Her face was so close, I could've feel her hot breath. Damn I wanna kiss her so badly. The way she was looking at me was like she was telling '' Do it, kiss me ". I accidently..well kinda on purpose, grabbed her butt, just to test her and surprisingly she didn't mind at all. I pulled her closer to me and what she did shocked me. She started kissing and biting my neck. I immediately cluched my finger into her back which caused her to gasp. She pulled away looking me straight in the eyes. I couldn't resist anymore. I grabbed her head and kissed her with so much passion that I can't even describe. She kissed me back even with more passion, like we both waited for this moment for ages. Soon enough this turned into a make out session. Eventually we stopped to take a breath, and of course we couldn't go any further, 'cause we just met and we were drunk. For the rest of the night we shared some small kisses and hold our hands most of the time. I hope she'll remember that the next day.