19

Bella

After dinner I excused myself and my mates and led them to Aro's study. "Bella where are we going? " Garrett asked me. "Zio Aro's study. " I entered the big study and motioned them to sit. I took out the books I needed and approached them for the discussion which was not going to be easy

Jasper

Bella approached us with some books in hand and Sat next to us. She started. "have you ever wondered about kids? " she asked. Kids,? Our expressions caused her to sigh and she explained. "I know you think vampires can't have children. But thats not true. Female vampires can't have children but males can. " we looked at her shocked. "what are you saying? " Garrett asked her. "whenever a male vampire has sex with a female human They may conceive children. These children will be half human half vampire. They will grow for 6-7 years rapidly and stop aging after that. They may be 6 but look and have the brains of 18 years. " I felt she was leaving something out when Peter sharply inhaled and aasked, " what about the mothers? Are there any live examples of such hybrids? What happened to their mothers? " Bella sighed. "there are few hybrids in the Amazon area and south Africa. The mothers usually get.. Get killed. " "no way " I roared. "absolutely not " garrett growled as did Peter. Peter grabbed Bella. "how can you even suggest such a thing? We can't live without you. We can bear nit having children rather than you being dead. " he shouted. Bella ran her fingers through his hair. "babe calm down. I am not going to die. Thise women died because they were raped and left. They didn't know what's happening. But I do. These books are the vast collection of knowledge that Aro has on the subject. Also we have Carlisle. Study shows that I can drink human blood during the pregnancy to keep myself and the baby safe and two days before the due date which would two weeks after I become pregnant, Carlisle can perform a csection and get the babies out after which you can change me immediately. " we pondered over what she told us. Though we were still skeptical, we agreed to read the books.
We carried Bella back to the suite and changed into our pyjamas pants and Sat on the bed waiting for Bella. The sight that met our eyes when the door to the closet opened. There stood my mate in a sexy red lingerie.

I growled followed by similar growls from my brothers and tugged her onto the bed

I growled followed by similar growls from my brothers and tugged her onto the bed. She laughed as she fell on the bed but I caught it in a kiss.

Bella

I groaned and swallowed jasper's cum before collapsing on the bed with the three of them. We four had pleasure each other just like before. I snuggled into Peters chest before slipping into oblivion.

Peter

As soon as Bella fell asleep we took one book each and started reading. We each went through all the books and by the time the sun rose and I felt Bella stir, we had arrived at a decision.