11

Jasper

We stood on the battlefield watching the volturi rip apart Maria's army. Bella had everyone under her shields. I could see the nullifier trying to penetrate them but was unsuccessful. Suddenly it seemed Bella grew tired of him and wrapped the shield around him. He struggled as she dragged him in front of her and gave him a devious smirk. His fear incerased as he watched the smirk. "no one goes against me or my mates or intends to harm my family and survives. No one. " she crushed him and he became incapacitated. We stood shocked. She removed what looked like a lighter and lit him on fire. Soon he turned to ash.
Maria's army went haywire without the nullifier and were killed soon. Me and my family were guarded with Bella in the forefront. Then Maria emerged.

Garrett

I stared at the bitch who ruined my and my brothers lives. She had some newborns with her. My Mate growled like a vampire when Maria smiled statistically in pur direction. "hello major, captain and general. I mmissed you Mi amore " the bitch said in a thick Spanish accent. "soon u will be mine again. My pets. " that was the last straw. Bella snarled  and jasper dropped to a crouch. Bella jumped on his back and soon ran to the battlefield. We ran behind her. She stopped jasper in front of Maria. "they are mine. The mates of the volturi princess. And I do not share. " she growled and slammed Maria with her shield. She surrounded her in a shield and crushed her separating her limbs one by one. The bitch roared in pain. Soon she was totally incapacitated and Bella lit her to fire as the guards destroyed the bodies of the army. Bella turned to us. "Cullen kindly turn away. " my family did as were told. But me, jasper and Peter stayed staring at her. She sighed and leaned onto jasper who wrapped both arms around her. She nodded to alec who sighed sadly and he nd demetri brought out the children. It upset is to see the innocent children as vampires as sad at their plight. Bella nodded and turned into jasper's chest. I stroked her back as Peter nuzzled her hair. Soon we smelt the smell of burning flesh. Bella had tears in her eyes as she clutched jasper's shirt. He soothed her and kissed her on the forehead.
After some days and settling matters of the south, we left for forks.