Nandini knew if she will force him either he will shout or get up from there soo she played the other way ...

N - " oki "...said simply...

She took the halwa between her fore finger n thumb ..n kept it in her mouth making a pout ...

N - " sssssssssss......itz damn tasty"......said taking her fingers out ...

Manik was starring at her face ..the way she pouted ..the way she took the halwa inside her mouth ...he was mesmerized ...

Nandini looked at manik from the corner of her eye.....his eyes were on her face only ...
She took some more n again did the same thing ...

Manik was getting more n more tempted ...he soo wanted to taste. After such a long time he wanted to taste the food n relish its taste ...was the food that was attracting him to taste it or the way nandini ate the food ....umm i think the second one ...

Nandini ate two three bites ...manik not even blinked his eyes from her face ...

Nandini took the last morsel of halwa within her fingers soo that she can eat it ...but was stopped in the midway by maniks hand ...

Manik was looking into her eyes soo was nandini ...both were drowning into each others Eyes ..

Manik slowly took her hand near his lips n sucked her finger taking the halwa inside his mouth ...nandini shivered slightly at his move but didnt break the eye contact ...

Bahut kuch bathein aur sawal kar rahe the unke aankien jinke jawab unne kudh nahi patha tha ...sayad ek din dono ko ek dusronke sawal ke jawab mil jayee ....

Manik spoke keeping her hand back on her lap ...

M - " till now i never knew food can be this tasty too"....said looking at her eyes making her shiver with the intensity in the voice ...her cheeks turned red....

Nandini came out of her thoughts n started looking here n there soo was manik....

Nandini kept the bowl aside n said ....

N - " umm raat kafi hogayi hai ..i think i should go "....said looking down...

M - " neendh aa rahi hai ???"....asked looking at her ...

N - " ummm nahi "....said facing him...

M - " tho thodi dheer aur rukh jao "....said looking at the front ...

Nandini was shocked ..
Suddenly nandini pinched manik ...

M - " ahhhhh nandini kya ...kar kya rahi ho ".....said rubbing his hands ....

N - " tum saach mai manik hii hoo naa ???"...asked in confusion ..

M - " and the old nandini is back"....murmered to himself ...

N - " kuch kaha tumne "...said narrowing her eyes ...

M - " nahi ...mai kya keh saktha hu"....said rolling his eyes ...

N - " umm tho chalo...im getting bored kuch kelthe hai "...said excitedly ....

M - " what !!!...mai kya tume chota bachha diikraha hu  ...."....said in annoyance....

N - " constitution mai likha hai kya ki sirf chote bacche khel sakthe hai"....said keeping her hands on her waist ....

M -" constitution ...like seriously nandini ".....said looking at her in disbelief ...

Nandini was about to shout back but suddenly two or three dogs started barking n howling ....which scared nandini to the core ....

N - " ahhh mommmmyyyyy !!!!"....she screamed n hugged maniks arms sideways ....