B.R.E.A.K. & Nana

Hi guys to those who are actually reading my story...

I'm sorry for not writing this chapter earlier... we're renovating our house so there's not much time...

i've been helping out but four days ago our internet broke down soooo.... it was really frustrating..

Anyways have fun & thanx for reading <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess I owe an explanation?! 

well first... my name.

Bemberin, Rosalie Elizabeth Alexandria Kimberly. Short..- B.R.E.A.K.

I live in a boarding house, it's actually a boarding school but I go to school at a normal high school. It's my cover of course. I have a room on the 13th floor 13th room.. why?... first of all a lot of people are scared of it... 2nd I finished agent school early.. so I got out on my 13th birthday which was the 13th of February and a Friday (2009).. so to be all spooky and creepy my uncle put me in this room.

And i love it...

First of all floor 13 is the only mixed (gender-wise) floor because they didn't want to force one sex into this terrible spooky floor second of all the weaponry was on this floor at 7th door to make sure it's as random as possible. also no teachers or professors on this floor. which is not thought through well...... I mean com on it's the only floor where genders are mixed... 4th the girls i share with are all rejects so I help them get better and then they switch floors so most of the time i have the room to my self..... so right now girl 4 is writing her exams... I stopped remembering their names at the beginning of this year. I had helped her pack her bags yesterday before I took a stroll outside. 

The room was mainly white and green.. at least my half was. My uncle had painted the walls silver and red and bought my wooden furniture with silver doors. two years ago I panted 3 of the walls in this really white beige tone and got and light brown carpet installed. I then painted the last wall a glossy white and spray painted a lime-green flower print on it. that side has the windows and two neat desks. girl 4 got my queen bed while I took her twin bed I made sure that our bed sheets where always tones of green. I painted the silver doors white and made it look more acceptable for teenagers. Since I share the room duh.... I always took the left side which was closer to the bathroom. And made sure the walk-in closet was always empty and ready for newcomers. 

on my desk I had a picture of my parents and I, and my brothers Dalmatian of course... and my brother trolling the picture in the back...

my brother has settled down and put his agent carrier on the hook...(German saying that means he took up a new job)He's an architect now, he does a great job. My parents live in oblivion as they have no idea that I as there baby daughter (17) have a job and have been trained physical and mentally to be the perfect agent. It's good that way. They don't have to worry half as much.... my Parent and my dad used to be governmental spies. But gave up and started raising two youngsters and opened up an orphanage specialized for fugitive's kids....

*back to now*

I picked the monkey up and sat it down on my bed and got girl 4s rolly chair from her desk I held the medium warm bowl and held the spoon of the banana oats to it's mouth offering it food. it opened its mouth and a adorable row of teeth appeared. It's closed its lips around the spoon and I pulled the spoon backto the bowl.

I realized that I could feed it. ok good.

i had fed it half and it was hungrily swallowing every-bit hastily. I put the bowl to the side not wanting to over strain it's stomach. setting the alarm on the side of my bed to halve an hour later.i climbed on my bed and crossed my legs starring at th monkey...

"soo..." i asked awkwardly"

The monkey giggled. It was so adorable. I reached my hand out and carefully let my fingertips touch its head.  I was afraid that it would flinch at my touch but instead it moved it's head forward in to my hand, letting me know it wanted to be petted. I carefully stroked over its head and starte scrating the back of the skinny monkey. I petted it extensivly till it snuggeld and we both enjoyed way too much. after all the laughing and playing, we ended up with it in my lap. 

I then thought of names whilst humming fireflies by owl city

I asked it of approval... i started with random names

"Jake..or Erison...? it looked at me... and turned away..

"OK. not interesting..." I stated the monkeys thoughts...

"Coco?.." i was excited because I had thought of the cutest monkey and wanted to give mine the same....hold it I'm not keeping it. I heard something like a groan come from it.

I kept  asking normal human names..

I looked at it trying to steel the little pieces of banana out of the bowl.

I picked it up and looked at the growling tummy and realized that its not even a boy....

"Ohh...!" I exclamed,"Your a girl!" she looked happily into my eyes and put one of her hand onto the top of my head and smushed the piece of banana in her hand.

I looked at her and her sticky banana hand and realized that she actually likes bananas a lot!

like most people think monkeys should... which is not completely true.

i jumped up in excitement (yes I was standing before but anyways..) 

" Sooo... what about banana?", My monkey looked at her hand with the squashed banana like she understood. " Of course I'll call you something like.... NANA!!!" Boy, I was excited. 

"what do you think?" She giggled as a response and swung herself on my back.

 I sat back on my bed took the bowl and placed it in my lap. she was now eyeing the dish and sat in front of me. she took the spoon and shoveled up some oats and awkwardly shoved it into her mouth. i was excited; she had learned so fast.

she took another spoon full and ate it. then she frustratingly threw the empty spoon on my covers and took the bowl, slurping the mash away.

I got up and looked at the time it was 15:47(3pm). girl 4 was going to come back in about an hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+

So what do you think?

has some stuff cleared up ... soo let me know if its confusing and i'll fix it

so just letting you know she arrived at about 5 for 2pm.

schools til 4:30 there.... (the borárding school not the one Alex attends she's going to have to switch schools 

y'know any kewl names forr a schewl?

anyways

lot's of love

one_thought_ :*<3