Chapter 1: Flesh Eating B*tches

A/N: Something new and a little different. Its another adventure story, though I'm not sure where it's going yet. It has less steamy scenes in it than some of my other stories and more action. It will not get updated regularly, but i decided to post the first chapter to see what everyone thought and to let you all know I'm not dead and am still writing! Hope you enjoy! Please comment and vote (:

~G
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

My heart slammed into my chest as I bolted the door closed. I gazed back, panicky that I'd forgotten him. My head snapped from side to side in my panic to find him. Meeting his wide, terrified eyes, I sighed, relieved that Will had made it after all.

He coughed, but remained still in his corner. I moved, starting to search the room we were currently trapped in for supplies and, hopefully, an exit of some sort.

My eyes scanned the metal shelves finding a crowbar, some rope, a half-filled canteen of water, and somewhat moldy bread. I grabbed all of the things on the shelf including the moldy bread. It was difficult to find food in this dead wasteland.

I flinched slightly at the sound of boxes scraping across concrete. Looking back over my shoulder, I saw Will digging through some boxes. He stood up and walked silently over to me.

"Here," he mumbled, handing me a small first-aid kit consisting of gauze, a tube of anti-bacterial gel, and some band-aids.

I smiled weakly at him and took it, shoving it into my pants pocket. I continued inspecting the abandoned room, hoping to find something.

There was nothing so I began to search for an exit; feeling along the walls for any sort of door...

I found no door except for the one we had come through, but I sure as shít wasn't going back that way to run into all those rotten flesh-eating bítches.

That left only two options- the window on the right wall and the window on the left. I looked at Will, his whole body trembled with fear.

"Pick a window," I muttered, solemnly.

He lifted his hand and pointed to the one on the left. I had just started to move for it when a loud bang against the bolted door made me stop. Adrenaline raced laps through my system as Will whimpered.

"Will, take this rope and tie it to something. We're going to have to get out that way."

Tossing the rope at Will, I ran over to the door and pressed my weight against it as more undead began pounding at the door.

I watched Will tie the rope around the metal shelves that were bolted to the floor in a couple of knots, once tied he tried opening the window, only it wouldn't budge.

"Take off your shirt, wrap it around your hand and punch through it!" I ordered, panic rising at a steady rate as more undead began hitting the door.

I pressed harder, digging my shoes into the concrete so the door wouldn't fly open. Within only a couple of minutes I heard the clinks of smashed glass. I glanced up, sweat beading on my forehead from keeping the door forced close. Will looked at me with doubt in his eyes.

"What?!" I snapped, heart beat flooding my ears.

"Sin... It's a long ways down I don't think the rope's gonna reach all the way," He muttered, his eyes shifting to the floor.

"Will...do you really think I give a flying fúck about whether or not it'll reach to the bottom?! Jesus christ, why do you even care?! Our lives are at risk right now! We're trapped in by Crawlers and we actually have a way to escape and you're concerned about whether or not the rope will fucking reach?!" I practically growled the words from my throat.

Will flinched and mumbled out, "Sorry Bryn.."

I sighed. I knew my brother was sorry when he said my actual name instead of the nickname I had received such a long time ago. I shook my head clear before I started dreaming of past memories and said, "It's okay. Toss the rope out and start climbing. I'll follow."

Will nodded, not arguing in the slightest and swung out the window. The metal shelf creaked at his weight, but stayed bolted to the floor.

I swung around to face the door, crowbar in hand and braced myself. The door was being pounded upon so much that it rattled in it's metal frame as dents covered the door.

I listened as the groans and growls began to get more urgent. I glanced over my shoulder and out the window. Will had made it about halfway down the rope and was still going when suddenly I noticed a tear in the rope.

It was so small and seemed harmless, but yet as Will continued further down it soon became apparent that the rope wasn't going to hold much longer.

A...few...more slides down the rope and snap! The rope broke. I gasped and jumped halfway out the window, grasping the rope. I noticed Will was looking up with wide, fearful eyes.

"Go!" I rasped out.

Will screamed then. I looked around, no zombies...yet. Then what?...

Oh..oh shit..

I was bleeding..

Broken glass had made it's god damn home deep within the skin of my stomach. I cringed as the searing pain waved through me, making me wish I hadn't noticed it at all.

"Will, GO!" I shouted out past the pain.

He moved then, climbing down almost as if he were a monkey. He reached the end and jumped down, landing safely and in just enough time.

I whirled around just as the door burst open, adrenaline over took the pain. The Crawlers began walking in at a speed I was sure a snail could move faster than. I couldn't take waiting for them to come to me and rushed forward.

I met the first piece of meat head on. Swinging the crowbar, I smashed it into it's face making his rotting flesh smear across his nose. He groaned, seemingly unfazed however. I gritted my teeth, shifted the bar so the crook faced towards him and swung.

The crook ripped into his cheek. I dragged the undead towards the mass of zombies and flung him into the others. They collided and fell. I stepped forward and took the crowbar, ramming it into the previous zombified man's eye, deep into it's brain.

Blood squirted up, splattering my face though I barely paid it any mind. I shifted my attention to another rotting sack of meat lying upon the ground. I lifted the crowbar and swung. The sound of it was similar to someone stepping in mud and then trying to pull their shoe out.

I winced, hating the sound, but laughed at the skin that was severed open, leaving it's head only half on it's neck. I watched it drop just as I felt another sack of skin and bones wrap it's hand around my ankle.

I smirked as I lifted my foot it's hand was around and smashed down on it's chest, hearing a resounding snap. I took the crowbar and rammed it into the zombie woman's chest.

Upon pulling it back out, the crowbar had the zombie's heart lodged on the end. I shook the crowbar until the heart flew off. I glanced down at the pile of undead and then glanced ahead.

There were more... a lot more. I couldn't fight them all. It just wasn't possible.

I backed up against the window and looked out.. We were about four stories up and I had no choice but to jump.

Taking a deep breath, I clutched the crowbar and jumped. For a few seconds I felt completely light and without a stomach, but after...

After was filled with a scream.

Who's scream?

I didn't know anymore.

Complete and utter blackness descended.