The dinner

Lana's POV
I told Kate my secret about who her father was. She has been locked up in her room all day. She keeps saying things like "I wasn't supposed to be here" or "Lana didn't want me". She won't let me near her room but Fred has been in there once or twice to make sure she's ok. On top of all of this Patrick my oldest stepson is coming home from camp to have dinner with me and Fred and he's bringing his new girlfriend. I decided that we where just going to order pizza. They were staying for a week since it was there spring break from camp.
Lana's POV
It's been so long since we have seen Patrick and so even though I'm really upset about this whole situation I'm also very excited to see them.
Patrick's POV
"Baby they will love you" I said to my girlfriend Sophia. "Does Kate know not to say anything about the favor we did for her" Sophia asked. "She would never tell Lana because there would be so many questions". We were only a couple of blocks away from my house now and I was getting more worried by the second. Lana is a very protective motherly person and I know what Kate and me did was bad and that we should tell Lana. But ever since I left for camp and Kate showed up Lana and I haven't been as close as we used to. I feel like I have been replaced and I wish that I could talk to her about it. But that would just make her not wanna let me go all the way back to Canada for my summer trip. Plus i don't want her thinking that I'm a child. I mean I guess I still am but I don't want to put more on her shoulder. She doesn't need me anymore and I shouldn't need her. I really hope she doesn't suspect anything because I sing like a bird and she will 100% get it out of me. I kissed my girlfriend and grabbed her hand as we walked up to the door and knocked. And then the door opened.
So what do you think about Sophia and Patrick. And please let me know what you think about the picture at the top of the girl I picked to play Sophia. Do you ship Sophia and Patrick. There is going to be a contest whoever can come up with the best ship name will get there own character in the book.