The nightmare

Kate's dream
I'm running down a long hallway. I hear footsteps quickly approaching behind me so I begin to run faster. No matter how fast I run I don't seem to be getting any closer to the door. The footsteps halt abruptly and I stop running. Right as I think I'm safe a tall shadow appears in the corner of the room. I scream knowing exactly who it is. He jumps on me and begins doing the unthinkable. And I can't get him off of me. I keep screaming but nothing is happening and my voice begins to fade.
Lana's POV
I am awoken to the sound of screaming. Fred is already at the door by the time I realize it's Kate. We run too her door and I find her thrashing around in her bed screaming and crying. I can make out a few words that she is saying. "Get off me" "I'm too young" "please stop". I run over too her bed and hold on to her "sweetheart mommies hear wake up it's just a dream" she opens her eyes quickly and looks around the room scared. And then she begins to cry. I curl her up in my arms and tell Fred that he can just go back to our room. The last thing she says before she falls off to sleep is "I didn't want you too know". I lay in her bed awake for the rest Of the night. I'm really concerned because from what I heard it sounds like something horrible has happened to kate. Something that has happened to me before. And if I'm right Kate and I have a very long conversation ahead of us. One that I have been dreading since the day I found out I was pregnant.
I have gotten a lot of positive feedback on these chapters so I have continued to keep writing this book. I don't know how much I like this chapter so please give me your opinion and let me know what you want to see in the future. I don't know how often I will update but I promise I won't keep you waiting too long ❤️ let me know what you think