Adopted by One Direction

(Liam's pov) (Febuary 2012)

Uncle Simon said we have to adopt.us Lads all agrees we were getting a girl ,in between 5 and 12.we were going to Susie's adoption center ,it was about three miles away from our flat.Niall was the most exited he always wanted a sister,and Simon said it was good for our image. About a year ago X factor ended for us,and Simon wanted us to be even more poupular.

As we pulled up to the center,a very um unattractive women took us to a room with wooden chairs.each chair held a little girl, in the ages we wanted.we split up and started looking for a little girl.we were about to give up, when a flash of blonde hair and a Irish accent caught my eye.

(Elissa's pov)

I've been in this orphanage since I was 4,I'm 8 now.we were called to the adopting room,I've been adopted two other times.i was sexually abused each time,and physically. I have back length bleach blonde curly hair,and the brightest blue eyes,I also pretty pale with a very very slight tan.i could pass for a six year old with my size if I wanted to.i was wearing a pair of old worn out blue jeans,and a pink and white stripped shirt,and I'm Irish I have the accent and everything.i even Irish step dance,and I love to sing.we have a radio in my room i share with five others,I love to sing this song called Safe by Westlife.i sing it all the time when I'm sad, it makes me feel happy.

Anyways I saw five boys enter and start talking to the other girls.then one with slightly curly brown hair and brown eyes spotted me.he and the boys started walking over to me.oh no ,if one guys can do the usual damage what can five do?