Summary

"I'm evil to the core
What I shouldn't do I will
They say I'm emotional
What I wanna save I'll kill
Is that who I truly am?
I truly don't have a chance
Tomorrow I'll keep a beat
And repeat yesterday's dance"

Nare Rozanov was only 14 when she was kidnapped. She doesn't remember who the people we're but she remembers them telling her she would be there miracle.

They taught her to fight and they taught her to use her weapons and if she did it wrong they would torture her, she was not allowed to feel it show emotions, and after a year of teaching she became perfect weapon to them.

They started to use her as test subject, a lab rat, and after every test she gained abilities she never knew humans could have. She gained telekinesis, invisibility, and able to see someone past and future with a touch. It was also able to slow down her aging process.

       The people who have kidnapped her have sent her to kill people for them for seven years and she has grown tired of it, Carlisle Cullen was able to help her escape and live a normal life with him and his family.

       The move back to forks after leaving because Edward Cullen, her brother wanted to keep his soulmate safe, what happens when moving back causes trouble for all of them because Sam Uley Alpha of the Quilete Pack imprinted on her.

       Let's hope there able to make there relationship work.

                      ***************

So how was that? I know I'm making to many stories, school kinda has been bringing me down lately. I've also been thinking should I delete gasoline, and hurricane? because basically I have no inspiration to write those books anymore and I haven't even started hurricane which is weird and now I'm rambling, I hope you enjoy this book.
~Jessica