Pregnant?//Nate//

Nate

"Babe I'm leave with the boys to the studio." Nate entered our room.

"Okay baby. Take care okay. Don't do stupid shit, okay. I love you, take care my baby." I said cooing Nate. I kissed him good bye and he got his keys. Once I heard the front door close I texted my sister Delany(a/n cause Derek is you brother) to come over with a pregnancy test kit. Since I've haven't gotten my period since a month ago and I keep getting nauseous because of food.

After 20 minutes of waiting on Delany I heard her car park. I cheeked to see if it was her and it is! I opened the door for her.

"Lany" I said hugging her.

"Hey baby" she said huggin back. I closed the door and we went to the living room.

"You got them?" I ask.

"Yes, I bought you three just to make sure" she said I nodded and went to the bathroom. I came out of the rest room and waited with Lany outside.

"These five minutes of my life will be the longest five minutes of my life." I say.

"I feel you" she says.

"What if I'm pregnant? What if he doesn't want the baby?" I ask and feel tears build up in my eyes.

"Jess listen to me. The question is do you want the baby?" she asks.

"Yes."I say.

"Then that's all that matters, if he doesn't want the child. You have Derek, Danny, Mom, and I. Also your signing and Fashion designer career ahead of you. You have really supportive fans who adore you. It's your child." Lany says hugging me. I hear an alarm go off.

"Five minutes are up." Lany says.

"Can you check it please?" I ask. She just nodded her head.

"Jess" her voice was laced with worried.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Come in here?" Lany says. I walk in and she just nodes her. I don't know I get this happy feeling, and I just hug her.

"I want this baby. I don't care what Nate says." I say, but I remember about him nonstop talking about baby's of how cute they are.

"I'm happy." Lany says.

"Now that I remember, Nate wouldn't shut up about little baby's and every time we would go over to Janet's he would ask if he could carry Cory." I say.

"Maybe he wants a kid too." Lany says.

"You need to tell him." she says.

"I will" I says.

I was having a Family day with Lany, Derek and myself we had invited Danny but he was busy.

"Jess I can't wait for this bean to come." Derek said.

"What my possibly child is a bean now?" I laugh.

"Babe I'm home, the boys came along." Nate says.

"In the living room" I say.

"Derek" Nate said coldly. Okay what's up with this?

"Nate" Derek says back coldly.

"Delany" Nate greets nicely.

"Hello Nate, Question how much headaches does Jess give you a day?" Lany asked.

"Not any she's lovely" Nate's pecked my lips.

"Hello boys" Lany says.

"Delany, Derek and Jess" the boys greet I greet them back.  We end up watching a movie and I'm snuggled up to Nate.

08:30 pm

"Nate can talk?" I ask.

"Yeah sure what's up?" Nate ask. I pat the space next me so he could sit down.

"Don't get excited okay." I say. He just nodes his head.

"Okay so I haven't gotten my period since last month. Lany came today with pregnancy tests and they came out positives. I have a doctors appointment at 9:30 am Tuesday to get tested." I say and he's smile is so big.

"Baby that's wonderful news." Nate pulls me into a hug.

"You'er not mad? You're not leaving me?" I ask causing him to pull alway.

"No I wouldn't leave you. This is my kid too, it takes two to make one. I'm so happy that we might have a kid. I want to go to the doctors appointments okay?" Naye says.

"Okay big boy" I says.

"Come one let's get you and bean over here some sleep" Nate's says.

"Our child is not a bean. Just like I told Derek!" I say. He just laughed and cuddled with me. I then felt sleep pull me in.

Words//723//
This one I did it for my lovely sister AythischickJay . She didn't ask for it I just went a head and did it for her. I might make a part 2 Updated: June 01,2016