Chapter 1 "I believe in destiny"

The noise is so new to me. I never went to a bar before. My cousin forced me to attend this one for me to meet the students from the private school. She was very persistent that's why I gave in. I came from the public school by the way. I just transferred because my aunt already worked in private school who happened to be the one who took good care of me. I live with her and her sweet daughter Sarah.

"Anika, let's sit with my friends over there at the back." Sarah pulls me excitedly.

I'm a shy girl and I'm not really comfortable wearing a dress that exposes so much skin. Sarah let me borrowed her black sleeveless dress and insisted that I have to apply a little bit of make up. Surprisingly, I feel fine. No awkwardness at all. Maybe because nobody knows me here yet, except Sarah. I like to be in a place where nobody knows me. I feel like I can do whatever I want without someone judging. As we approached Sarah's friends, I heard a guy beside them begging to someone.

"Please, don't leave yet. It's no fun without you man. Just sing more song for us." the guy number one pleading to guy number two.

"I'm tired man." guy number two replies.

I can't clearly see his face because it's dark in here but I guess guy number two is looking in my way. Just a guess though. I did not hear what the guy number one said to guy number two to change his mind because he just said,

"Alright, you win." and headed to the stage.

"Earth to Anika please?" Sarah just pinch my left cheek.

"Ouch!" I react touching my left cheek.

That just brought my attention back to her and her friends. Ok, so much for eavesdropping.

"I'm sorry guys. I'm just so absorb observing new people." I smile to them.

"Anyway, this is Fred and Lisa my closest friends at school and guys this is my cousin Anika." she introduces us.

They say hi to me and shake my hands. I did n't hear what they said next because the guy number two who is at the stage caught my attention again as he says,

"I dedicate this song to someone."

The girls scream and I roll my eyes. I think he really looks handsome though from afar. The type that can break many hearts. I wonder what he really looks like up close.

He sings Wild Heart by The Vamps. (Just play the video to hear the song.)

Oh god, I love this song.

"C mon Anika, let's dance!" Sarah pulls me to the dance floor with her friends.

I never thought going to a bar would be this fun. So I'd loose myself tonight, dance with them and just enjoy. We dance and sing along to a few more song and went back to our table.

"How was it Anika? Sarah told me you have never been to a bar before." Lisa asks me.

"It's super fun! Please invite me again soon." I said pouting.

They laugh.

"Of course we will, you're our friend now too and besides this is an exclusive bar just for the private students only." Fred winks at me.

"Wow, really? That's great! I did n't know that before." I said clapping my hands like a kid.

They laugh again. Oops, I think I'm drunk now. I think the drinks we had earlier starts kicking in but I don't care. It makes me feel so confident. I feel like the shy type side of me is gone tonight. We dance once more and after that we said goodbyes and go home before things got so blurry.