12-Crystal

This is something I wrote on my phone before Wattpad. It isn't the best, but I hope you enjoy.

A moment can flash, a day can flash. Even a year can flash. But not like how I flashed through a universe, into another.
That was the day that my life changed. My Earth had been sucked away. I was one of the only thousand people left. They are now on the planet of Alcaxtra, safe, with plenty of food and water.
The universe we are now in holds may new things. One of my jobs is to find them. Our new universe's name is Buinop. Basically,this planet is better than any other planet I have seen so far for most of us to live on.
"Faiy! Your back!" shrieked my little sister, Ross.
I went inside our haven of sticks and leaves, and put down my immensely heavy load of supplies on the leafy floor. My mother was taking a nap, and I figured my dad was out with my brother, Koi, fishing for our dinner. Hopefully they could find something pleasurable for a meal.
An unusual critter sittered across the floor as I sat down to eat. Our food was a nice rainbow trout with a side of some purple berries we made into juice.
The next day, I set out to do my job. My ship was fueled up, so I got in and left. Before I new it, I was on a planet full of different creatures and a buzzing city. There were lights that shined so bright you could possibly go blind. I walked up to a purple elephant looking person and said, "Hi, I need to know where your shops are. Can you direct me in the right direction?"
The creature turned away and stared at the stars. The rusty railing held me close as I looked at the many extrodinary stars and planets before me. "So anyway, is there a trade shop around here?"
The creature lifted his finger and pointed to a large building. I entered, and was a greeted with giant doors and a concrete floor. More creatures stood as I walked past to the front desk. There stood a creature so green it looked like it would puke. It had a name tag on that read "Crystal". "Are you okay? You look sick."
Crystal turned and threw up. "Who are you and what do you want here?" She said in a quiet but stern voice.
"I just want to find your trade shop." I whispered as I stepped back.
She then took my arm and escorted me to one of the giant, copper doors. Or at least I think they were copper.
Crystal opened the door slowly, and soon I felt a shock in my arm. She had pushed me off my feet and on to the ground.
Still in shock, I stood and faced Crystal. I figured the only way out of this situation was to go into fight mode, where my only defense was my strength. But as I was getting ready to fight, she pushed me into a chair, and chained my arms and legs.
"What do you want from me? I have nothing to give." I said, trying to sound feirce.
No answer came from her purple lips. Silence filled the room. That's when I felt a shock in my head and fell to the ground. I had blacked out.