1- Truth Be Told

Prompt- Women were thrown into the sea by pirates and slowly turned in mermaids as they sunk to the bottom.

The crew threw me and many other women onto the slippery deck of the rocking ship. The waves were crashing and everyone was sliding against the railings. As rain fell on my face, I could see men tying up the other women on the boat. Before they had decided to throw us over board, they harmed us in ways we shall not speak of, or else they will hurt us more.

One man came over to me, and threw me against a wooden crate. I screamed out in pain as he squeezed my breast and tied my hands together. My own husband was tying me up so he could throw me over board. What a shame. I cried silent tears as he held my legs together so he could tie my ankles up.

I started screaming, not that anyone could her me. The waves were so loud and the thunder cracked like a whip. Three men carried me to the edge of the ship. There, they started to swing me and before the lightning struck, I was thrown into the freezing sea.

As I slowly began to sink, I ran out of air in my lungs. Kicking my legs was a waste of energy. A gasp came out of me, and I was able to breathe. My legs became golden scales, and soon they were bonded together. At the end where my feet should be, there was a gorgeous scarlet tail, waving around. My hands were untied, so I began to swim.

To this day, I still am trying to regain revenge for what my husband and many others did to me. I take down any boats and seduce them with my singing, as I slowly drag them to the bottom of the ocean. Maybe I will take you next.

I hope you enjoyed that. Maybe this can also be a short stories kinda thing. If you want more drafts, please comment! -<3 Cake