~<7>~

(Y/N) stood there wide eyed, hand still half way to his face with bb cream (not like he needed it on that day). Had he asked her out? Or was this a friend thing?
"Uh... Um....", she retracted her hand and stared a hole into the ground. "I mean... If it's not a burden to you.... Then that would be nice..."
"Yay!", Jungkook exclaimed happily. He smiled his signature bunny smile. "How about this Saturday?"
(Y/N) blushed madly and continued to apply makeup onto Jungkook's face. She nodded her head.
She finished his makeup and turned him to the mirror.
"Done!", she said happily.
"DAEBAK!!!!", he exclaimed and immediately examined his face EXTREMELY close in the mirror. "I'm not ugly anymore!" To this (Y/N) frowned.
"Jungkook-oppa!", she replied, still with a small voice. "You're always handsome! You're the handsomest person I know!"
Jungkook blushed and quietly thanked her. He scurried off and left (Y/N) to pick what she would bring to touch up on their make up if necessary. She picked some lipstick, eyeliner, and lip gloss and put it into a red travel bag she brought.

10 minutes ago

"I wonder how Jungkook is doing right now.", Namjoon said while looking up from his phone.
"Why?", Hobi asked curiously.
"It's obvious he likes (Y/N)!", Jin stated matter-of-factly.
"Really?!?!", Taehyung asked sadly. "Well, she probably doesn't like him back!"
"And you say I'm a pabo!", Jimin said, frustrated. "He's her bias!"
"So?", TaeTae mumbled, pouting and crossing his arms.
"She's blushing!", Jin exclaimed. The 5 boys looked over and indeed (Y/N) was blushing. Her cheeks were bright red!
The commotion woke up Yoongi, and he was not happy.
"Why can't you children be fucking quiet?!?", he fumed angrily.
"Shhh!!!!", they all whispered, not even scared of what he would do. "Look!"
He looked at (Y/N) and Jungkook, but this time, they were both blushing.
"Why are they blushing? Blushing = no sweg.", he laid down again. "That's why I'm always pale."

In the car

"(Y/N), once we get there and you touch up on their makeup, you are free to go roam near the area for an hour.", manager-nim informed her.
"Jinja?", she said excitedly. "Kamsahamnida!"

At the park

(Y/N) didn't have to touch up much, because the finishing powder she put on their faces, which was homemade, had worked perfectly. She only had to touch up Jin's lips a little because he carelessly ate a cupcake and wiped his mouth a little to roughly.
"Kamsahamnida, (Y/N)-ah!", they all said together. "Annyeong!"
They waved her goodbye and quickly took their seats under the tent that had been set up. The girls screamed, like an ear piercing scream that you could hear from a mile away, and wait for their turn to kneel in front of their idols.

(A/N) Seriously though, why do fans have to kneel at fan meets? WTF?

(Y/N) covered her ears and quickly made her way to the street. She looked around and found nothing of interest. That is until she found the little, almost unnoticeable, sign with the words
"Cordapia's Music Store"

(Y/N) knew instantly that she had to go there. She waited until the light was red before she quickly crossed the street, even though there weren't any cars. She passed the cafe, boutique, and hair salon and stopped in front of the little shop. It looked empty on the inside, but the sign said open. So the hesitantly took the handle of the door and stepped into a room with shelves filled to the brim with all things music related. There was Green Day, Troye Sivan, BigBang, the Pegboard Nerds, and some sweet looking Eagles records.
^^^ yasssss
And in the back she could see some vintage guitars, drum sets, pianos, even a church organ.

"Daebak...", she murmured in awe.
"So you interested in music?", a female voice suddenly broke the silence. (Y/N) jumped in surprise and fell onto the ground.

Maybe she was just a little startled.

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating but I've just had a lot of homework to do. But it's somewhat subsided so I think I will update at least once a week.

Thanks for waiting!
Sorry again!

Rei❤️