~<2>~

(Y/N) couldn't sleep. Not because she was extremely excited. But because she had suffered from mild insomnia for years. The clock read 2 am
She stared at the ceiling in disbelief. This was officially the best day of her life. She and her best friend would be working under BigHit, she would be working with BTS, and it only took her 5 minutes to find her car keys this morning. After 10 minutes, she realized that she wasn't going to fall asleep so she decided to finish packing.
She got up from bed and stretched. What would she need? Would they have makeup for her to use or would she have to bring her own? Surely they'd have some for her, but she still wanted to bring her own. It had been a special gift from her father before he had passed away. And her mother, let's just say she wasn't present for any of her life. Weird right? Makeup from her father, but it was just his way of making up for her growing up without a mother. She couldn't help but hate and resent the mother she never had, even if she had given birth to her.
She packed all of her makeup and hair supplies into her sticker clad red travel case. Now, time for her clothes.
(Y/N) had a unique style. She wore innocent articles of clothing, like cardigans and overalls, but in the fierce colors red and black. Her whole wardrobe only consisted of these colors with the addition of some plain white t-shirts. She also played loved to wear converse and combat boots, but she only had 1 pair of each. 1 pair of red converse and 1 pair of black combat boots. She usually wore a SnapBack as well. Pink, in her opinion was the color of narcissism and superficiality and she absolutely hated it. She was nowhere near being a girly girl, as she also hated dresses and skirts. Despite how she dressed though, she was really shy.
(Sorry if this isn't your style but just go along with it :D)
She packed her whole wardrobe considering that it wasn't that large, with the addition of her SnapBack collection into a black suitcase also decorated with a bunch of stickers. Now as for personal items, she took her black messenger bag and stuffed her sunglasses and contacts, her favorite SnapBack (a red and black one with DOPE in gold letters), her iPad, 2 chargers, and a necklace she had received from her father.
The clock read 4 am. Had she really packed for that long? She decided that she should go back to sleep as they would have to leave at 8 to go to BigHit. She laid back down and surprising fell asleep in just a minute.

Earlier that evening at BigHit
"I really hope this Noona is nice", Jungkook thought aloud to the group. They were sitting in their living room doing various things. Jimin and Hoseok were playing video games, Taehyung was filming a DubSmash, Yoongi was taking a nap, Namjoon was watching Jimin and Hosoek, and Jin was looking up recipes.
"Actually, Manager-nim said that she's actually younger than you.", Namjoon replied. "She's a few months younger than you and her name is (Y/F/N)."
" Ah, Jinja?", everyone except the sleeping Yoongi and Namjoon murmured.
"Yeah, and she already graduated high school.", Namjoon stated.
"Jinja?!", everyone said almost at the same time. Yoongi stirred in his sleep and awoke somewhat peacefully now interested in the conversation.
"Maybe she can help Kookie.", Jin suggested after putting his phone away now interested in the conversation.
"Aish, Hyung I'm not that dumb", Jungkook mumbled.
"Ah, I know but she could help."
Namjoon scrolled through the texts he received from Manager-nim and his eyes widened as he saw the picture of (Y/N)'s work.
"Hyung? Are you ok? What is it?", Jungkook asked noticing this. Namjoon faced his phone to the group.
"She's 100x better than Mara!", he exclaimed. Everyone gathered around the phone to see the before and after picture of Ari.
"Ah, Daebak!", they all gasped. They all stopped their individual activities and the topic of conversation became the new makeup artist, (Y/N).
"Is she really that smart?"
"What else can she do?"
"Is she pretty?"
"She got a boyfriend?"
"Hyung!"
The conversation carried out until 1 am and everyone was off to bed. Jungkook however noticed that as usual, That Yoongi hyung was staying up late to write music. He sighed at knocked on Yoongi's door.
"Hyung, don't stay up too late!", he called thought the door.
"Ne, now go to sleep.", Yoongi replied and Jungkook did just that.

The next morning at (Y/N) and Ari's house.
Today was the day! Ari shook the sleeping (Y/N) and dodged the slap that (Y/N) had thrown.
"Aish!!! Let me sleep!", (Y/N)'s morning beast growled.
"But it's 7:45 and we won't get to BigHit on time...", Ari fake pouted. It took a few seconds for (Y/N) realize that is was the day. Ari left the room knowing what was about to happen.
"AISSHHHH!!!! Why didn't you wake me up earlier!!!!", (Y/N) scrambled to get dressed, but then she looked at the clock. It was only 7:30. "YAH!!! Ari you...!!"
"You're welcome!", Ari called from the kitchen.
(Y/N) went through her morning routine. Surprisingly, even though she's good at makeup, she doesn't wear it herself. She wore a plain white t, black denim shorts, a red cardigan, and her red converse. She walked into the kitchen and was greeted by the smell of bacon, pancakes, and eggs.
"THANK YOU THANK YOU ARIIII!!!", (Y/N) exclaimed in English. (Y/N) sat down and finished 3 pancakes, 10 pieces of bacon, and a plate full of eggs in 10 minutes.
"Aish, (Y/N), how do you not explode from eating so much?", Ari questioned. "Anyway, the limo that's taking us to BigHit should be here soon so go brush your teeth."
"Arraseo, Unnie", (Y/N) replied mockingly. Ari was older than her by a year, but she got used to the fact that she was never going to call her Unnie unless it was to make fun of her.
"Aish, that girl.", she chuckled.
The two of them quickly talked to the landlord on the way out explaining what was happening. The dear old lady understood and wished the two of them good luck. They waited in the lobby of their apartment building. Suddenly, a sleek black limo pulled up with the logo of BigHit on the side.
"Aish, look at how nice that limo is.", (Y/N) thought aloud while walking to the limo. They were assisted by a short bald man in his 40's who went by the name Robert.
"Good Morning!", he greeted warmly. "I'm assuming that you two are Miss Kim Ari and Miss (Y/F/N).
"Yes, that would be us, and good morning to you, too!", Ari replied brightly and bowed.
"Good Morning.", (Y/N) said quietly before bowing. He opened the door for the two and they stepped in.

Maybe (Y/N) was just a little nervous.