|vi|

|vi|

Her legs crossed as she sat in the grass staring at the two graves. She looked around seeing nobody around but her. But she still could hear those stars thoughts and voices.

"I haven't talked to the stars lately" she mumbled

"But I can hear what their thinking and all I do is listen"

She closed her eyes hearing the distant piano playing in the back of her mind.

"Iris?" she stood up turning around seeing the tale man in a flannel and jeans

"It's weird to not see you with glasses" she uttered with a smirk on her face

He laughed hanging his head low before looking back up at the girl

"Did you follow me here?" she questioned

"No" he mumbled shaking his head

He walked closer to the girl before she turned her head staring at the two graves.

"Are those your parents"

She nodded

"How's that paper coming along?"

"Your gonna talk about a paper at a graveyard" she muttered

"Sorry I guess I'm not good with talking to people" he smiled

"Neither am I"

"But its fine I guess meaning I haven't wrote anything on that paper"

"I don't know what to think cause I haven't met him I just see him all over the news for all I care he could just be some guy trying to live his life and just do what he feels is right and not stand by and watch"

"Is that a bad thing that he does something"

"No it isn't but every time he does people get hurt unfortunately but I don't think his intentions are to hurt anyone"

"What do you think his intentions are?"

"Why do you keep asking me these questions about him why do you hate the guy or something"

"No I can't hate him" he mumbled

"Why not"

"Hate is a strong word I guess"

"Words are strong period but we say things we don't mean to make people happy don't we"

"Because we don't want to see them hurt"

"But we hurt people more telling them lies"

"Our world is messed up and weird Clark yet we make it this way"