Him

"Why are you a skeleton now?" Papyrus asked after you all stopped hugging. People started gathering again, crying happy tears.

"Well...I had help," you said. Sans looked at you confused.

"From who?" He asked. You smiled.

"My future father-in-law," you said. Sans stared at you, wide eyed.

"Y-you...saw Gaster!?" He said. You nodded.

"I thought...I thought he was in the void. Unless he...he pulled you in there with him!" Sans said. You nodded.

"Well, did he say if he was coming back!?"

"He said that if he had enough of my determination left in the machine that he'd come back t-" you started. You were interrupted by a bright purple flash and loud thud. Groaning proceeding the noise. The light faded to reveal the same figure from the void lying next to you. Sans and Papyrus stared along with everyone else.

"I...I'm free?" He said. He looked up to see you.

"Ha, I see you've chosen to become a skeleton. Good choice," he said, you blushing (f/c).

"D-dad?" Sans said, staring at Gaster.

"Yes, son?" Gaster said, looking at Sans.

"My...how you have grown! My little boy a grown man! I'm so proud of you, Sans," he said. Sans smiled.

"I...I missed you dad," he said, hugging Gaster. You let out an "awwwww!"

"You are so cute!" You said. Papyrus hugged Gaster.

"FATHER!" He yelled.

"Hahaha! Yes my sons. I have returned!" He said, smiling. You joined in on the hug.

It's short, but whatever.