Sneek Out

"Don't worry about my coat! I have plenty more! Well get it tomorrow, but now you need some rest," he said. You were determined to get his coat back and you knew just how to do it.

You waited til everyone had gone to sleep. Alphys and Undyne were staying over for the night. You snuck downstairs after grabbing another one of Sans's hoodies. You made sure you made no sound as you passed through the living room where Undyne and Alphys were asleep on the couch.

As soon as you were out the door, you speed walked to get to the lab. You knew the door would be unlocked.

You got inside and picked up the hoodie. You sighed of relief knowing that you had the hoodie again.

On your way back home to stumbled upon a Temmie and Woshua pair. The two attacked you. You were unable to regenerate your health.

10 HP...9 HP...7 HP...

You were weak...you ate some monster candy to help, but nothing worked.

6 HP...5 HP...4 HP...

You were panicking. You should've stayed at the house!

You managed to spare Woshua, leaving Temmie. They shook violently.

3 HP...1 HP...

You begged Temmie for mercy, but they discovered the single Temmie flake you had, and jumped on you. You fell over.

You sighed, then felt a sharp pain at your side.