Disclaimer (please read! It's important that you do)

Hello there, loyal readers! 💘
Welcome to the world of Marvel, where superheroes reign supreme.

This story arc in the Time Walker series is going be working a little differently to the first two. So before we start, there's a few things I'd like to make very clear:

⏳ 1. I own everything in this story (the story lines, the plot, the characters, the setting, etc.) except the characters created by Marvel (the Avengers and whatnot).

⏳ 2. With this being an original story, there is a strong possibility that the chapters will be shorter in length than those in Out of Time and When Time Collides. This has been much harder to write than the first two, so be prepared; it might not be as amazing (in my opinion, but you make up your own). Additionally, this story may be shorter than the others.

⏳ 3. Pretty much 98% of the chapters in Out of Time and When Time Collides had GIFs at the top of the chapters. This story will not. With it being an original story, I can't find good GIFs to relate to it nor will I be able to use Marvel GIFs; even with my skills as a GIF Queen I can't find good ones. So I'll only be using a few and the rest will be still images.

So with that out of the way, I hope you enjoy The Path of Time! Enough pleasantries! It's time for you to read. Enjoy!

D E D I C A T I O N

This story is dedicated to my best friend Audrey.
The real Andi.

This story is dedicated to my asshole but loving of a friend Natalia.
My deadly and bitchy Astra.