Chapter 8

Im afraid to leave my room, i don't want to see my dad. I quickly get dressed and open my door. I peek my head around my door to check if dad was up, i don't see him so i sneak upstairs.

I go to the kitchen and pour myself some cereal. I sit at the table and eat my cereal. *BANG!* i jump, i try to clean up quickly but dad walks in. Shit. Im frozen, we just stood there awkwardly. Someone knocked on the door, THANK GOD!!!

I run and open the door, Matt is standing there. Fuck him! "Fuck you" i mutter and let him in. He walks past me and over to dad. I walk downstairs to my room.

I pack my overnight bag and walk back upstairs. Dad and Matt are sitting in the living room talking, they look up at me. Dad looks like he had the life sucked out of him. "Im leaving" i say "where are you going?" Dad asks "to a friends house" i say i turn to leave when he asks "what friend?" God! "Gale" i mutter "what was that?" Matt asks just to tick me off "GALE" i say louder and storm out of the house.

The walk to Gales house is about 15 minutes. When i get there Gale is already outside waiting for me. "Hey" i say "hey Porcelain, whats up?" He asks "my dad and his stupid bandmates are being dicks" i say "oh! Well screw them cause your gonna be seeing and MEETING your favorite band ONE DIRECTION!!!!" He yells, i smile and laugh "I'm so excited!!" I fangirl and jump up and down. But what i still cant figure out is why Gale is taking me to their concert if he doesn't even like them?

We go inside and sit in his room for little bit. "Hey wanna play some video games?" He asks "sure!" Heres something about me, my dad taught me how to play video games when i was 7 and I've played them ever since.

We run downstairs and turn on his X-BOX. He puts MW3 in and we start playing. "How the hell are you beating me!" Gale exclaims "im just that fuckin good!" I yell.

Its 6:00pm, the concert starts at 7. I go to the bathroom and get ready. It takes me half an hour to get ready. We get in the car and drive to the concert.

When we get in we get to the front of the stage. "Im so excited!!" I fangirl Gale is laughing at me. The lights on the stage go on and One Direction run on stage. I start to scream, as do the rest of the fans.

Close to the end of the concert they announce that they will be choosing a very special girl on stage and will sing Little Things to her! I hope that they will choose me!!! A security guard starts walking in my direction. He continues to walk till he reaches me. Holy shit! "Would you like to go on the stage?" He asks me. Im too Shock to speak so i just nod.

He helps me up on the stage. Harry walks over to me "hello love" he says "h-hi" i stutter the rest of the guys come over "we are gonna ask you some questions to get to know you okay?" Liam asks i nod. "Whats your name?" Zayn asks and hands me a mic "Porcelain Ramsay" i say "thats a pretty name" Zayn says i blush and look down at my feet. "Alright Porcelain, what do you do in your spare time?" Harry asks "umm... I uhhhh.... Well my dad makes me do these singing lessons with him" i answer "oh so you sing, thats cool! Who's you your dad?" Harry asks and i blush even more and answer "Josh Ramsay" the crowd went wild "whats your favorite color?" Liam asks "Purple and black" i answer "and now time for my question, Do you like carrots?!?!" Louis asks i laugh "yeah love 'em" i say "do you like leprechauns?" Niall asks i giggle and answer "of course i do they give me gold" he laughs.

Niall shows me to my sear where they will sing to me. The song starts and half way through i start to cry. When they finnish the song they all group hug me.

The concert finished and Gale an I walked backstage. "Whoa its you!" Niall says and i nod. The rest of the guys come out. "Hello love good to see you again" Louis chirps and i smile. We talk for a while and they signed my shirt and CD. They asked if we wanted to stay for awhile when they are done meeting everyone, and we could grab a bite to eat. We of course said yes.

When they finally finished we went to Subway and got subs. We found a table and sat down. "So the crowd went pretty wild when you said your dads name" Liam says "yeah well my dad is in a band called Marianas Tren-" Zayn cut me off "Marianas Trench, what i like their music?" He says OMG Zayn fuckin Malik listens to my dads band!!!!! I blush.

We talked for a while when Gale said that he needed to talk to me in private! We walked outside the building. He looked in my eyes "Porcelain I've had a crush on you from the moment i laid eyes on you" i blush "Porcelain Keeler Ramsay would you be my girlfriend" i smile and say Yes!

We walk back in and the guys tell us that they have to leave. We walk outside and Gale told me to wait here and he will get the car. The guys come over and say there goodbyes Harry, Niall, Liam, And Zayn go on the tour bus.

"Well now that we are finally alone i get to do this" Louis says then he pushes me up against the wall and starts to kiss me. I try to push him off but he's stronger than me and has me trapped. "What the fuck is going on here?!?!" I here Gale yell. SHIT. Louis pulls away "Gale its not what it looks!" I yell "oh no? I think its pretty clear" he says angrily "get in the car" he says.

I get in the car quickly. Gale gets in and slams the car door. "Im taking you to my place to get your things then im taking you home" he says blankly. We get to his house and he ran in his house then came back out with my things. We pull in to my driveway. "Gale let me explain" i say "No Porcelain! Just leave i need to be alone right now. And don't try to call or text me." He says angrily.

I grab my bag and walk to inside my house. Dad is siting in the living room with his bandmates watching TV and drinking beer. He turns and looks at me confused. I drop my bag and collapse on the floor. I curl in to a ball and cry, he quickly gets up and runs over to me. He sits down and pulls me onto his lap. He doesn't say anything just rocks me back and forth. "I need help daddy" i sob "i really screwed up" "shhh baby doll" he says trying to calm me down.

When i start to calm down carries me up in to his room, the guys follow him. He lays me down and puts the covers over me. I sit up and wipe my eyes, dad and his bandmates sit down at the end of my bed. "What happend?" Dad asks. I tell him everything, "i really screwed things up this time didn't i?" I ask they all nod there heads. "All i ever do is fuck up my life, i make everyone around me unhappy" i start to sob again "Porcelain you know that, thats not true" Mike says "No it is! I make dads life hard and im always making him upset! Im a total bitch to you guys and i cant keep a boyfriend because i always somehow fuck things up!" I cry.

Nobody says anything. "We need to change that" dad says. "We need to make this work, were always arguing and that needs to stop" dad states "i say we all go on a nice relaxing vacation to someplace warm" everyone nods there heads yes. "Then its settled tomorrow we go to this beach house i rented in Florida and stay there for a week or so" everyone smiles. Im already feeling better.

The guys leave to go home. Dad tells me to get in my PJs and to come back. I get on my PJ shorts and tank top and run back to my dads room. He's already in bed so i hop under the covers and snuggle up close to him.

"I promise you things will get better" he says and kisses me forehead. "I love you dad" i say and hug him tightly "i love you too my perfect Porcelain" dad says. He sings me Porcelain till i fall asleep.

****************************************************************

A/N: hey so I'm dedicating this chapter to Kayla also known as Unique_dreamer i believe, because i didn't update in a while and she told how much she loved my FanFic's and how she really wanted to know what happens next so here you go Kayla the next Chapter! 😊😊😊😊😊

Sincerely, Sage.B

P.S don't forget to COMMENT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD and VOTE also FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @marianastrench1712!!!!!! 😜