Chapter 7

My dad walks in my room. I look up from my phone "sup?" I ask. Dad walks over and sits on the end of my bed "Porcelain we need to talk" dad says very seriously "okay?..." I ask questionably. "Porcelain i think its time you know who your mother is" dad says Yes! Finally I've been waiting for forever! I nod "Porcelain your mother is... Amanda" dad says. Im completely shocked! "What!!!" I yell "you need to calm down Porce" dad says "i don't think i can calm down knowing that, that BITCH is my mother!" I yell "Porcelain!"

My dad yells .

I sit up quickly breathing very hard, oh my god it was just a dream! I flop back down on my bed. *knock*knock*knock* dad walks in to the room. "Hey" i say.

Dad walks over and sits on the end of my bed. "Porcelain we need to talk" he says seriously holy shit he is gonna tell me that Amanda is my mother! "Okay" i say. "Im trusting you to be safe at the concert tonight" he says. Oh my god, thank god! "I will daddy don't worry im a big girl now" i say a bit annoyed "i now its just that there are a lot of creeps out there" he says and i nod.

"Im gonna make lunch so i will call you down when its ready." I nod. I take out my phone and text my best girl friend Kaylie.

*text messages*

P:wanna go shopping today?

K:sure ;D

P: have to eat lunch then i'll text when I'm gonna pick you up

K: k gurrl see you soon

*End of texts*

20 minutes later dad calls me down for lunch. I run up stairs, and of course my dads bandmates are there! I moaned out of annoyance. "Why are You guys always here, don't you have anything better to do?" I asked annoyed "nope" Matt says "shut up loser" i growl. "Cut it out Porcelain" dad scowls. I roll my eyes and my plate. I stop at Matts side and whisper "guess daddy's little boy cant stick for himself" i mock "yes i can!" He yells angrily "hmft" i say and elbow him in his side. "Oww fuck" he says.

I walk to the couch and and sit so that i am taking up the whole couch. I turn the TV on. The guys walk in take all the seats, Ian is left standing. "Move over Porce" he says "oh im sorry do you need a place to sit?" I ask mockingly " why yes i do, now move over." He says getting irritated "oh sorry theres no room over here but theres plenty on the floor" i say just to tick him off even more.

"Josh Porcelain won't le-" i cut him off by punching him in the stomach, he grabs his stomach and keels over. I lean over and whisper "we don't want to be a tattle tale now do we?" I asked "no" he shakes his head "good". I sit back and eat. When I'm finnish i put my plate in the sink and walk back to the living room, i walk to where my dad is siting. "Daddy im going to the mall with Kaylie can i have some money" i ask all innocent, the guys are glaring at me. "Sure sweetheart heres 50 bucks" dad says and hands me the bill. "Thank you Daddy" i say and kiss him on the cheek.

I skip to the door and leave for Kaylie's house.

*Matt's POV*

God why is Porcelain being such a bitch?! I need to tell Josh about this.

"Hey Josh" i say he turns his attention away from the TV and looks at me. "Sup dude?" He asks. "Josh i don't know if you know this but Porcelain has been being... Bad lately?" I say "what do you mean?" He asks "shes always threatening us and shes started punching us..." He looks like hes about to laugh, that does sound pretty stupid so i add "and Shes been trying to get us to tell her who her mother is" its not all true but its not all a lie, he got this serious look on his face, he looks very angry or something.

He gets up and starts walking away "Josh!" I call after him, he slams his bedroom door shut. I knock on it a couple of times "Josh come on out dude" theres no answer. I think its best if i just leave him alone.

I walk back to the living room "we should probably just go" i say to Mike and Ian. They both nod and we leave.

*Porcelains POV*

I pick Kaylie up and we drive to the mall. We spend an hour there till i find my outfit for the concert. A pair of Black ripped, splatter painted skinny jeans and a One Direction T-Shirt.

When i get home it's quiet and all tue lights are off. "Hello? Anyone home?" I call. I hear rustling before i hear a door slam open. Dad walks in the room and he looks very angry. "Porcelain Keeler fucking Ramsay" he says angrily, what the hell did i do? "How many fucking god damn times do i have to tell you not to ask about your mother" he says i look at him with a confused look on my face. "What are you talking about?" I ask "Matt told me that you were asking him about your mother" he says angrily "yeah like once when we were on tour after we had that argument!" I yell and run to my room, i slam and lock my door. I hear my dad slam his door too.

I get changed and and go on twitter. I was on twitter for i while, i put my phone on its charger and cry myself to sleep. Fuck my life!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry that i haven't updated in a while, i really have no excuse just to lazy to write i guess. Anyways things will get better, happier, the concert will be next chapter.

School is starting soon, or it may have already started for some people, BOOO!!! I hate school, anyone else with me?! Lol :D

Dont forget to COMMENT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD and VOTE!!!

Sincerely, Sage.B 😊