Chapter 3

*beep*beep*beep* i open my eyes and hit the off button on my alarm clock. I quickly undress and hop in the shower. When i get out i dry my hair and throw it up in a bun. I walk in my room and get dressed, blue skinny's and a soft kitty shirt. I do my makeup and leave my room with my bags.

I bring my bags to the door and walk in the kitchen. "Morning Porcelain" my dad says "morning" i say still upset about last night. "Were really late so here have some mc Donald's in the tour bus" my dad says. No surprise were late, were always late for everything.

My dad shows me my bunk and I put my bags on it. I walk to the lounge and start to eat. The rest of the guys are playing on there phones. "Hey dad who is going on this tour?" I ask "Down With Webster and Anami" he answers i almost chock on my food.ANAMI?!?! I start coughing. I drink some water and it helps. "You okay there seems like you got all chocked up when Josh mentioned Anami?" Matt asks teasingly "no i just chocked that's all" i say defensively, i really don't want them to find out.

After a little, everyone is in the lounge including Down With Webster and Anami. My dad stands up. Oh No! "Okay i want to put down some ground rules." No, no, no!!! Don't you fucking dare "first off Porcelain is off limits which mean none of you sick ass pervs can date or fuck my little girl or i will kill you got it?" Im so embarrassed i cover my face with my hands. I can't believe he is embarrassing me like this! "Secondly no walking around in your underwear cause she doesn't want to see your junk and lastly no porn." I am so embarrassed! Everyone shakes there heads in agreement.

"Oh is little daddy's girl embarrassed?" Ian asks teasingly. "Im not his little girl!" I snap and walk Away. "Porcelain" Ian calls after me. I sit on my bunk and Ian comes and sits across from me. "Porcelain i was just kidding, you usually laugh or make a funny comment. Is everything okay?" He asks concerned. I think i should tell him. "Last night Amanda walked out of my dad's room after they had sex and i got annoyed and grossed out we started yelling at each other. She was acting like my mom and i told her to stop because she isn't. Then i said that i didn't even know who my mother was then my dad got upset and basically told me never to speak of that." I say still upset. "Oh my god Porce I'm sorry" Ian says "my dad told me to forget what happened last night but how can I forget that?" I ask Ian "i don't know just try okay?" He asks "okay" Ian leaves the bunk room.

I sit and text Gale my best guy friend.

'Guess what i got' he texts

'What' i text back

'Two One Direction tickets' he answers

'What! Who are you bringing?' I ask

'Umm you!' He answers and i scream out of joy the guys run in the room and look at me like I'm crazy. I push past them and go in the bathroom for some privacy.

I dial gales number and he answers right away. "Please tell me this isn't a joke" i say "it's not oh and did i mention they're VIP tickets?" I start to like hyperventilate "when are we going?" I ask this is a long tour so hopefully it's when i get back. "During the summer so we have a long time" he answers "oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you soooo much" i say "okay i gotta go bye" he says "bye!" I say and hang up.

I open the door i sit on the couch bouncing till my dad walks in. "Whats going on?" He asks "going to go to a concert in the summer" i answer not looking at him. "And you never thought to ask me?" I asks "oh come on really?" I ask in disbelief "no I'm just joking" he smiles i smile back.

Josh's POV

Im really worried about Porcelain, i can't believe what happened last night. But i guess she'll get over it. Im a little nervous that one of these guys are gonna sleep with her then brake her poor little heart, i hope that doesn't happen i love her so much and it hurts me to see her so upset.

Porcelain's POV

We eat some dinner then decide to watch a scary movie. I grab my fluffy blanket and snuggle up to my dad. The movie starts it's not very scary. After a while it starts to get scary. Im hugging my dad the all of a sudden something pops out, i scream and clutch my dad hiding my face in his chest.

My dad whispers "Porce it's gonna be okay. Why don't you take a break and change in to your pajamas" he suggests "okay" i answer and leave my dad with my fluffy blanket. I walk to my bunk and grab my pajamas. I walk in to the bathroom and change in to comfy shorts and an old tank top.

I walk out of the bathroom and in to the living room. I grab my blanket and lay down on the couch with my head on my dads lap. He starts to play with my hair then he stops and kisses my forehead. I start to drift off in to sleep.

I wake up in the middle of the night very uncomfortable. I sit up and my dad is still up playing on his phone. I guess i feel asleep on his lap. "Hey" he whispers "can't sleep?" I ask "yeah" he answers. He picks me up and carries me to his bunk.

He puts me down softly then climbs in. He hugs me and i snuggle in closer. "Dad are you trying to have another child with Amanda?" I ask "Porcelain i don't think i will ever have another child you are perfect enough for a life time" he answers "i love you" i say "i love you too sweetheart" he says then starts to sing me porcelain softly and i fall asleep again.