Chapter 1

My name is Porcelain Keeler Ramsay. Im 17 years old, I have straight dark brown hair, i'm short and thin. I live in Vancouver with my dad Josh Ramsay.

Im so bored! Im on my phone doing nothing and my dad and his bandmates are in the studio "working" when really they are just playing on my dads stupid game. Because they are "working" my dad won't let me have any friends over. *knock*knock*knock* "what!" I yell "Pocelain!" My dad scowls at me as he walks in to my room "don't be like that" he says I don't say anything. "Anyways the guys are staying for dinner so i was thinking of ordering a pizza, are you up for that?" My dad asks "sure" i say he was about to leave until he said "oh i almost forgot Amanda is coming too" he said "what! I fucking hate her!" I yell my dad looked mad "Porcelain that is twice, one more time and you are in big trouble" he says angrily and leaves my room.

You are probably wondering who Amanda is, well she is my fathers "NEW" slutty girlfriend. God I hate her so much!

I heard the doorbell ring. I was still playing on my my phone when my dad calls me down for dinner. I walk upstairs to see my dad and his friends stuffing their faces with pizza "hey Porce" Matt says with a mouth full of food EWW! I ignore him and walk in to the kitchen. I grab two pieces of pizza. When i got back Amanda was there sitting beside my dad. My dad pats the spot next to him to try to get me to sit down, i walk right by him and sit on the floor. I will not sit anywhere near Amanda.

When i finish i walk in the kitchen. "Hey Kiddo" Amanda said i turn around " fuck off Amanda" I say just as my dad walks in the room.shit. "Porcelain Ramsay! You are in big fucking trouble!" He yells at me.fuck! His bandmates are standing in the doorway snickering assholes. "I was gonna let you stay here with a friend while i go on tour but now after this... Your going on tour" he says angrily. "But dad" i protested "No! Go to your room" he says "i fucking hate you!" I yell and push past everyone. I run towards the door "Porcelain do not leave this house!" My dad yells running towards me, i grab my jacket and run out the door.

As soon as i get outside i run in the direction of the park.when i got there i sat on a swing to try and catch my breath. I sit there crying for maybe a half an hour. I need to talk to someone so I decide to call Jake, my boyfriend.

***Phone Call***

"Hello" Jake answers

"Hey Jakey!" I say still crying

"Porce! Are you okay you sound upset?" Jake asks sounding full of concern

"No actually but umm i was wondering if you could come to the park so we could talk?" I ask

"Yeah perfect!" He says

"K see you soon bye love you!" I say

"Ya okay"

He says the hung up.

***End Of Phone Call***

Weird Jake never said that he loved me back. In ten minutes Jake shows up and takes a seat on the swing next to mine. It's quiet for a minute when Jake says "so what did you want to talk about?" I take a deep breath and start "well my dads girlfriend was over and i told her to fuck off right when my dad walked in. He got really pissed and is making me go on tour, i got mad told him that i hated him then left the house" i say regretting that i said that "oh well umm i hate to do this to you when your really upset but... Porcelain i found someone else and you and i we aren't going to work out your jut to... Not as good as Stefanie so I'm breaking up with you" tears start to fall from my eyes i get up and start to walk away.

I look at my phone to see my dad tried to call me several times and Jake tried to call me, i turn off my phone and keep walking. My cry quickly turns in to sobs. I walk up the front porch and open the door.

As soon as i walk in my dad shoots up from the couch with bloodshot eyes and messed up hair. I collapse in to his arms and just sob. "Im sorry daddy I-I didn't mean it I love you" i say in between sobs "It's okay" he says " but don't you EVER run off like that again, I love you too much to lose you" he said and kept hugging me.

It's been ten minutes and I'm still crying "Porcelain is something else bothering you?" My dad asks everyone is watching in concern, Amanda's not here i guess she went home. I look up at my dad " Jake broke up with me" i say quietly. "WHAT!" My dad says getting angry " that little shit" he says

"Well let's get you to bed" my dad says and carry's me to my room. When we get there i ask my dad to stay and sleep with me he agrees and leaves to get changed in to his pajamas, i do the same.

I get snuggled in under my covers and my dad soon comes and joins me. Snuggle up to my dad. "Will you sing to me?" I ask "of course" he answers and starts singing 'Beside You'. The sound of my dads voice relaxes me, he doesn't make it to the end before we both fall asleep.

************************************************************************

A/N: Hi! Please keep reading it will get better. Please also check out my other Fan Fiction 'Living With My Cousin Matt Webb' give me ideas i will try to put them in my stories. Tell me what you think so far. Tell me if i should change the picture for my stories.

Don't forget to Vote and Follow.

Thanks!

Sincerely, S.B ;)

************************************************************************