My dad looks at the pickaxe and shoves it into the dirt, walking away with me trailing quickly behind him. Rick and Shane move Jim to somewhere 'safe'. Ha! Like that's gonna happen.

My dad sits on the hood of the red car that has its parts now taken. I join him and lean my head on his arm.

"I'm not goin anywhere." He says running his fingers through my ratty hair. "Not anytime soon."

"You can't promise me that Daddy." I whisper holding onto him for dear life. My hands are wrapped around his torso and I feel like crying. "What if you get bit? What if no ones around but me? Would I have to kill you?"

"Cheri," he whispers softly. "I ain't leaving you, not in this world. Now, how bout you help me bash in some walker brains?"

He gets off the hood of the car and hands me a pick axe. I take it and begin to hit the thing into the walkers skull. My dads about to put his pick axe into Ed's brain when Carol stops him. I bite my lip, wincing when the newly healed skin starts to bleed, and I glare at Ed's dead body.

"I'll  do it, he's my husband." She says taking the pick axe from my father. For a second I think she won't be able to do it  until she starts to bash his brains in. When she's done, she's softly crying. She hands the pick axe back to my dad and walks away wiping her eyes.

I hear a gun shot ring out through the air and I realize Amy must've come back to life as a walker. I look down feeling sorry for Andrea.

"Alright, that's the last of em'." My dad says. I nod walking away and see Carl sitting alone.

"Hey Coral." I smile softly and sit next to him.

"Hey Churro." He replies. I laugh and take out my knife drawing in the dirt. In the distance, the group is wrapping our dead friends in bed sheets and whatever they can find. "Guess we're having a funeral soon."

"I guess so." Looking up at my dad who is placing the dead bodies in the back of his truck. "Sorry I've been avoiding you lately."

"You where avoiding me?" He says his voice slightly hurt.

"It's just your dad and my dad don't seem to get along." I say shrugging. "And I don't think your dad likes me to much."

"Oh." He says quietly. "I think he likes you, your dads just a little intimidating."

"Apparently so was my uncle." I mutter. Merle lurks in the back of my mind. Was he even alive?

"Cheri!" My dad yells. "Ya ridin' up there with me?"

"Yeah!" I yell back. "Bye Coral!"

I run to my dads truck and jump in shutting the door behind me. He backs the truck up to the grave site and everyone else walks up behind us, we'll in front of us I guess. My dad is the first to jump out.

"I still think it's a mistake, not burnin these bodies." He says to Rick. "It's what we said we'd do right? Burn 'em all? Wasn't that the idea?"

"At first." Rick says as Shane continues to dig.

"Chinaman gets all emotional, says its not the thing to do? What so we jus' follow along?" He asks throwing his arms to his sides. Rick just starts to dig once more. "These people, need to know who the hell is in charge, what the rules are."