"Okay then... is everyone else here?"

"Yeah, it's so full!" This time Molly got to speak before Connor, she looked at him and smirked in victory.

My phone started to ring from my inside pocket. I pulled it out and saw Steele's contact pop up.

I excused myself and walked away to answer the call.

"Hello? Steele what's up?"

"We're having a tiny little problem, I need you to keep the guests busy, and please don't let Jasmine get stressed out -yes officer I understand- I have to go bro." The line went dead and I was left standing in the middle of a field without a clue what just happened.

I made my way back to Tyler and the rest, the three were just chatting. When I reached them I peeked inside the tent. Family and friends were already here, they were all talking among themselves.

"Who was that?" Ty asked as he placed his hand in mine.

"Steele called. I think they've been pulled over or something like that, I heard him say 'yes officer'..."

"You're kidding right? Steele? Pulled over? Steele!?" Tyde was even more surprised than me.

"He has to be here soon! He's not going to be late for his wedding!" Molly started to shout, only to be shushed by three of us (Connor looked like he didn't care).

"What are we supposed to do?" Tyde asked as he looked inside the tent.

"Not my problem. See you at the ceremony." Connor started to walk inside, he walked away with a perfect little smirk and a proud sway in his movements.

"Dick." I muttered under my breath.

"Seriously though, what do we do now?" Molly asked in a panicky voice.

"Improvise?" Lucas answered unsure of the answer.

"Maybe Connor is right." Tyler said. Everyone turned to stare at him.

"How? That this is our problem?" Lucas questioned Ty. Ty sighed and looked at the people inside the tent.

"Exactly the opposite. Maybe it's not really our problem, if Steele doesn't show up soon we can just explain that there is traffic or something."

"But the police is involved! What if they hold him up or even worse, arrest him! This is our problem, he's a brother and friend! You wouldn't understand that though, would you?!" I started to raise my voice, I only became aware when Molly glared at me and Ty looked at me with pained eyes. His jaw was clenched and he had his hands formed into fists, I just realised he wasn't holding my hand anymore.

"What's that supposed to mean? How wouldn't I understand? Do you think I'm not aware you're having a little bit of a struggle right now? You don't think I'm that fucking dumb, do you?!"

"I'm saying you wouldn't know how it feels when your family is having trouble."

"Are you serious? Are you fucking serious?! I know how it feels! More than you would, anyway!"

"Well it's not my fault your dad is such a dick!"

Oh shit... did I really say that?

"Whatever... I'll be inside." He turned away and hurried away from us.

"Dude..." Tyde looked to me and then at the walking away Tyler.

"Fuck!" I groaned and kicked the grass underneath me.

"I'm gonna go to Jasmine, to make sure she's okay. You, you do something." Molly stepped away from us, heading for the tent on the right.