Chapter One

Chapter One;
"Clare! Honey! The moving truck is here!" My mom yelled from downstairs.
I was so exited about moving into a new house with my stepfather. My mother and him have been dating for 4 years. They aren't married, but engaged. I'm super happy for her. I haven't seen her this happy in a while. I love my stepfather like my actual father. I never met my father, so he's the only father figure I have.
"Are you ready sweetie?" My mom asked standing in my doorway.
"I think so, I just have to take this box down." I said.
"Okay, I'll be waiting in the car." She was starting out the door when I said "I really happy you're happy."
She walked up to means put her hands up to my face, " are you okay with this?"
"Mom, I'm happy if you're happy."
"I really am." She smiled big.

When we arrived at our new house my stepfather ran out hugged ,my mom. I was grabbing my bags. I couldn't wait to see my new room. This house was new to all of us. We set up this house the way we wanted it. It was beyond perfect. My stepfather Professional boxer and my mom was a chef. Dave,my stepfather has two kids of his own, Kyle and Haley. but my mom& him do want their own together. At this time in my life, everything was perfect. I walked inside. When you walked inside, there was a small walk through, and then the living room. In the living room, there was a huge view of the ocean. We live in Laguna Beach. This house is probably at least a million dollars. I took my bags up to my room using the elevator. (We have 4 Floors. When I got to my room, I dropped my bags and walked in slowly. My room was huge! It was purple and pink. Very girly. I had a walk in closet, and my own full big bathroom. My closet was filled with clothes, shoes and purses. I wanted to go more exploring. Here's we're everything is..
1st floor- Kitchen, Living room, Dinning room, Butlers Pantry, Grand foyer with a grand piano( where I can practice!! ) And two bathrooms.
2nd floor- A study, Game room, Guest Bed room (4)Bathrooms ( 5 ) Laundry Room.
3rd floor- My room & Bathroom. My study Room. Mom & Dave's Room &their bathroom. The Gym,Connected to a bathroom. Sun room, play room in the children's wing. Kyle is 8 and Haley is 4. They each had their own bathrooms too.
4th floor- Bowling Alley, Movie theater, Music Room(Recording, Singing, Small Piano, Drums, Violin(For me) And a full bar.
That's only inside, Outside..was beautiful. We didn't really have a backyard because of our pool and plus since we were on a hill. But we did have a front yard where we could put Kyle's scorer goal & my basket hoop in the driveway. In the back, was an infinity pool & a fabulous view of the beach. This house was listed at 22,000,000.
I went back into my room to put on my swimsuit. I closed my door & got dressed. While I was putting on my top suit when my stepfather walked in. I yelled and he backed out fast and closed the door slowly. I'm pretty sure He saw something. I finished getting dressed and went back downstairs to find him and talk to him.
"Hi."I said when I found him.
"Look, Clare. I'm sorry. I did see...something. But it looked really good."
I was in shock. I was speechless. Did he really just say that? No. I was dreaming. This wasn't happening.
"Look, I know I'm marrying your mother, but you are a really beautiful women..really. I mean like.."
"Yeah. I got it."
"I am willing to do anything for you....personally."
"You're kidding me right now." I walked away. Could I tell my mother about this? No, absolutely not . She is to happy. I can't ruin that for her. I mean its not like Dave's gonna do anything right? Nah. Right...?