Introduction

My name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and I'm going to be a senior this year at Sunset Coast Academy. I've been playing softball for as long as I can remember and I am Captain of the Varsity Softball team at Sunset.

I'm pretty popular, but not in the "Queen of the school because I bully everyone" kind of popular shit.

I'm nice to everyone as long as no one gives me a reason not to be.

People used to think I was unapproachable because I'm a popular athlete and I dress like I'm a badass who will kick the first person to look me in the eyes' ass. Truth be told I am a badass but not the typical kind that doesn't give a shit about anything and is always getting on teacher's bad sides.Nah, I've always cared about my grades,especially because of softball but also because I want to make my Mom proud.

I've always been in advanced classes and grew up playing different sports until I stuck with softball and have been playing it ever since.

I have an older brother named Brendan. He's only older by 13 minutes but he always makes sure to remind me he's the older twin.He's going to be a senior this year too.

My younger sister Kendall is 16 and is your typical annoying little sister, but I love her and protect her at all costs. Fuckboys know to stay away from her *insert evil laugh here*

Music is my escape when I'm stressed out,pissed off,feeling like I wanna sing off-key at the top of my lungs in my car,or just want to clear my head and vibe.

I have the widest variety/taste in music ever. My music varies from Rock to Pop to Rap to Hip Hop to R&B to Soul to Trap to Indie to Alternative, I mean you name it.

You can catch me jamming out to some Nirvana and The 1975 one minute then I'm vibin' with Bryson tiller and Drake but in my feels with Adele and Lukas Graham the next.

I write some of my own music too,but that's just for fun. I'm more focused on trying to get a scholarship for softball.

Hmm what else am I missing...Uhm well I mean I like girls,but I don't really identify as a "lesbian" cuz I think labels are stupid.I don't get why guys can't like guys and girls can't like girls without having to be labeled as "gay" or "lesbian" or "bi". Why can't you just like someone and that be it? But I mean,if society needs to label me then "lesbian" is it because I'm as straight as a rainbow ;)

A/n: Hiii if anyone's actually reading this yet lmao.Just a quick intro to the story to come(: Hope you like it so far and follow,comment and all that other fun stuff haha.Feel free to leave me a message whether it's about my story or if you need someone to talk to I'm always here for you and I'd love to become friends with you and yeah I'm always down to vibe with new people so hmu (; lol oh and I'm thinking about   (Y/N) being G!P so comment what you think about that and anything else you'd like to add and I'll be sure to get back to you😊love youuu
🤘🏼B.b