Chapter 1 : New Beginning,

My POv~

   "HURRY!!!! TAKE NARUTO IN THE CLINIC!!!" Shouted the pink haired medic to her comrades as they hurriedly Take Naruto..

Meanwhile on the other team, the blue haired kunoichi was lost in the forest, as she activate her byakugan she saw something she isn't expecting to see.. Swallowing the nervous in her self , she hurriedly went towards the weakening chakra.. As she approach the lying figure with a missing arms, all blooded and beaten up.. She gasp at the sight and almost cried, but she held it in.. She poke the figures arm but there was no respond..

Her eyes narrowed at this and held the figures wrist and check for the pulse.. Her eyes widen , it was almost like there was no heartbeat..

"His pulse.. It's already weakening minute by minute.. In his situation.. He might get killed the next..." Then she check again the pulse and sigh.. "10 minutes.." She muttered as she gather her remaining chakra..

She uses her medic jutsu to heal  the swollen parts, as they got little she got into the missing arm and tried to close the wound.. Sweat drip from her forehead and later she smiled at her work..

"Finally.. The wound stops bleeding" she muttered, as she pick up the bandage in her pocket as she wrap the wound.. Just as she was about to finish the bondage and figure open its eyes slowly , at first he was numb not until he felt the smooth skin in contact with his.. The skin was very soothing for him that reminds him of his-

"Mother..." He muttered weakly, the blue haired kunoichi widen her eyes, she was surprise he was awake..and he even mutter a word already..

  'He must be missing his Mom already..of course he will, he lost everything' she thought sadly.. She finish up bandaging the arm and she sigh happily.. Meanwhile with the figure laying, his eyes were blurry as he can't see perfectly who save his life, he frown at this..

  "Im not weak.. " he said angrily, The blue haired kunoichi only sigh and look at him

" i know that..  " she said... Sooner medics came and took the figure away...

"Sasuke!! Oh thank god!" The pink haired medic said, sighing in relief as she followed the others medic.. Kiba amd Shino came as they saw Hinata standing up..

"Hina-oi!" He was cut off as both boys saw Hinata fall to the ground but before she fall, Akamaru already catch her on his back..

"Good job boy!" Kiba said and smiled at him..

  "Let's go take her " Shino said as Kiba nodded as they went to go back in the Konoha..

  -in the konoha-

"GIVE WAY!!! EMERGENCY!!" Shouted the pink haired medic as the other followed, while the raven haired uchiha was  still in daze..

   'Her voice...her skin...i...need her...'was his last thought and he drifted into slumber....

-------------------
Sorrryy Short for now :D
Hope you like them ^_^