Love and Happiness

About eight months later Vic and I got married. It's been amazing. We are in Miami for our honey moon. It's so amazing down here. I love it. I have a lot of clients in Miami so Ive seen a couple things I made for them.

"Kells," Vic asked as we sat on the beach.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want kids?"

"Yeah. Of course," I replied and put my head in his lap. He kissed my head and I smiled. "Do you?"

"I work with kids for a living. Of course I do," he said. I smiled and he played with my hair. "It's almost 5. We can go inside, clean up, and eat."

"I hate not being able to watch the sunset."

"It's okay. We'll be back in Cali soon," he whispered. We went into our beach house and I went straight for the bathroom. I pushed my shorts off and turned the water on. Vic grabbed me and kissed my neck.

"Mm. Vic," I moaned. He grabbed my ass.

"Get in the shower," he commanded. I got in and smiled at the hot water. I motioned him to come over and he stripped. He got in and shut the curtain.

Vic pushed me against the wall and I moaned. "Fuck me please," I said.

He turned me around and spanked me. I felt him push in. I clawed at the wall. Vic got the message and put his arms on the wall. I grabbed them as he pushed into me. Vic started thrusting in and out of me.

"Fuck Kells. Always tight," he said. I smiled and started moving in time with his thrust, making him go deeper inside me.

"Vic, you're so big. Shit," I moaned. He kissed my shoulders and grabbed my dick. He started getting me off and I threw my head back, resting it on his shoulder. I kissed his cheek and he smiled at me.

Vic kissed my neck and I played with his wet hair. "I'm close," he whispered.

"Me too," I said.

Vic came inside me and I came in his hand. We washed ourselves and he was being all touchy. It was weird, but I liked it. We got dressed and I started cooking. He held me and kissed me and touched me.

"Vic. What is up with you," I asked.

"I don't know. Just seeing you makes me wanna touch you. And now I get to touch you forever," he answered. I spun around and kissed him.

"Forever is for losers. Live in the moment Vic," I whispered, "we're in Miami. Let's go party and have fun."

"You can't get in," he said.

"I have my ways," I smirked seductively and he shook his head.

"Nope. We are gonna sit home and binge watch Dance Moms," he said. I pouted and he pecked my lips.

"Ugh. I hate you," I mumbled. He chuckled and slapped my ass. I whimpered.

"You love me. That's why we're married," he whispered. I blushed and bit my lip.

Our honeymoon was amazing. Lots of sex. We went back to California and started moving into our house. We bought a house in the neighbourhood I grew up in. It wasn't as big, but big enough. We decided on getting kids, but not right not.

Vic feels bad about not making a lot, but I don't care. Money can't buy happiness. Happiness comes naturally. He loves me for me. Even though I am a bit of an Outcast.

∆∆∆

That's right folks. It's over. I'm sad to say it. I love this story. But there will be 2 new ones coming soon. (A Kellic genderswap and a boyxboy) I hope you enjoyed. Have a good day. Love you.