Stress<< Part 1

Tbh,Jun is so fucking attractive.He needs more love.

-Seungcheol-
"Hey,what do you up to?" He asked as he sat on the empty space beside you.You who were munching some snacks gave him a glare and continue to eat.Seungcheol was taken aback, 'did i say something wrong?' he thought.He asks,"Babe,what is it this time?".He heard a sigh and of course it was from you,unless there's a fucking ghost that's hiding behind the sofa and enjoying your romance."I'm not in the top three for this exam,I'm stupid",you said and he laughed.You ask him,"What's so funny". He smiled and gave you a small pat,"4th again?". You nodded. "If that makes you stupid,then what does it make me then? Don't worry, you may be 4th in your class but you're always on the top of my heart" He winked and you blushed.

-Jeonghan-
"What should i do (without your smart mouth,drowning me in you kicked me out~~|ok i'll stop) I can't make a decision" You said and starts walking around,earning a look from Jeonghan.He looks confused," Why?" He asked,short and clear. You stopped walking,"What if i accidentally made a wrong decision? This is about hunger and food.This Is Serious" You look at him and he started to laugh.He asks between laugh,"Chicken or pizza again?". You nodded.Jeonghan stay still for awhile and says,"Let's just order both because i love you"

-Jisoo-
"Would you go and look for me if i suddenly disappear from your life?" Your sudden question suprises Jisoo. He smiles,"What kind of question is that?" You sighed,"You won't,right".Jisoo knew you're going through some problems,"Something's up,right? Tell me what is it.". You took a deep breath,"Exams are stressing me out,with all those high expectations from the teachers because we're in a first class and stuffs.The struggles of being a Vice President of The Student Council and the needs of helping teacher to take care and control the students when there's no presence of teacher.All of these things are stressing the hell out of me". Jisoo threw his right arm to your shoulder,"Hey,it's okay. I'm in the same place with you right now but i'm the President of The Student Council. Let's get through this together,We can do this!" He kissed your left cheek.

-Junhui-
"Have fun?" You asked Junhui.He was watching his cringey chinese drama, Untouchable on his laptop and paused it."Fun..?" He asked confusedly. " Yeah acting all lovey dovey with the actress" ( Idk if there are scenes like that in the drama because i don't watch it because i CAN'T STAND IT And i don't even know why) He closed his laptop and walked towards you," Are you jealous?" "Who the fuck doesn't get jealous when her boyfriend being lovey dovey with someone who is not her" You said and rolled your eyes.He says,"You're the one who asked for this". For the rest of the day,Jun started being clingy and won't let you go and insists to go everywhere with you,including the toilet.

-A's note-
I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes and spelling errors that could be find this scenarios. BTW HAVE YOU WATCHED BLOCK B'S NEW MV : TOY . I DIED AT THE FIRST SECOND OF THE MV AND I JUST CANNOT WITH 'EM THE SONG IS AMAZING SO DOES THE MV AND THE MEMBERS.okay,stop with the fangirling.I will update another two parts tomorrow or the day after,no promises.Have fun waiting ;)