13

Sorry for any mistakes! Love y'all 😊😘💞

"Niiiiaaaallll! This is actually happening!" Louis practically shrieks as he runs into his room in only a tight pair of black briefs.

"Yeah babe, it's happening." Niall chuckles a little from his spot on Louis' bed. "Found out what you're gonna wear yet?" Niall asks a little distracted when his phone buzzes.

Liam: I'm a bit sad....could you come over and hang out with me?  :(

N: can't rn sorry Liam

"Niall what about this?" Louis asks holding up a shirt that Niall doesn't even glance at.

"Sure Lou." Niall replies, his eyes glued to his phone.

"Okay, what about this?" Louis asks holding up nothing, crossing his arms as he watches Niall type away on his phone.

"Looks great Lou..." Niall says.

Liam: you busy?

N: ...helping Louis get ready for his date

"I'm not even showing you anything Niall! Please help me!" Louis says, walking over to the bed and smacking the phone out of Niall's hands.

"Sorry, sorry. Uh...just wear nothing then, 'm sure Harry wouldn't mind." Niall says, picking his phone back up.

Liam: oh...

N: sorry Li, I'll come over as soon as possible. I promise

Liam: ...okay

Niall sets down his phone "Okay, you have my full attention now, what do you need?"

In Harry's house, Harry had changed his jeans for the third time. He couldn't decide between the plain black ones and the ripped black ones, Harry didn't want to overdress, but he didn't want to underdressed either.

Harry set both pairs of jeans down on the bed and he brought a hand to his chin in thought as he looked at them.

Harry grabs the unripped jeans and pulls them on. Harry places his hands on his hips and stands shirtless in front of his closet.

Harry pushes through his shirts and he grabs a shirt he's never worn. It's a sheer black button up that's decorated with red flowers.

Harry unbuttons it and then he pulls it on. Harry buttons a few of the buttons, leaving the top ones undone. Harry stands in front of the mirror and he decides he really likes the outfit. Harry runs his hands through his hair, rearranging it a bit.

"Okay you got this, Styles." Harry says to his reflection. Harry grabs a small box from his drawer and then grabs his keys.

With his keys in hand, Harry leaves his room and jogs down the stairs.

"Ooh where you going, all dressed up?" Harry's mum calls from the couch as Harry makes his way to the door.

"Going on a date." Harry says as he pulls open the door.

"Wait a fucking second, did you just say a date? My baby boy is actually going on a date!?" Anne exclaims, quickly getting up from the couch.