05

Louis had dealt with sadness before, but it never felt like this. It had never consumed his heart and soul and affected him in such a way.

Someone had taken an interest in Louis, had complimented him, taken care of him and he had ruined it.

His self hate had ruined the one good thing he had. He was so afraid of Harry learning about how much he hated himself, he ended up chasing him away.

Louis hated everything. He hated himself for pissing off Harry and just being himself. He hated his mother for leaving him alone with his damaged mind. He hated Harry for being so perfect and so nice, but at the same time being so vile and rude to him.

He hated everyone who could look in the mirror and not be attacked by an Arsenal of insults that came from their own minds. He hated everyone who had ever experienced love and happiness, who's mothers were still around to tell them 'good morning' and install the hope in their minds that 'everything is going to be okay'

But most of all, Louis hated himself. He hated the life he was living, the constant fear of never being good enough, the knowledge that he would never be good enough. He hated the way he spoke about himself, but he couldn't stop it. He hated that he chased away everyone who has ever cared about him.

Harry lay on the living room floor, his arms crossed over his chest, his mouth in a permanent pout.

"What's wrong with my baby boy?" Anne asks as she enters the living room and sits down on the couch.

Harry sighs and shakes his head. "Nothing mum." He grumbles, continuing to stare at the ceiling.

"C'mon H, tell your mummy." Anne says, biting back a smile.

"Fine, there's a boy." Harry says, keeping his eyes glued to the ceiling.

"Okay? And...? Did he not suck your dick or something?" Anne asks as she sips some coffee from her mug.

"Mum!" Harry exclaims, sitting up with wide eyes.

"What Harry!? It's no secret that you...get around. So? What happened? Did he seem like a total bottom and then he turned out to be a top?"

"No! Mum!." Harry groans. "No, I really like this boy." Anne smiles slightly because she was able to get information out of her son.

"So, what's the problem then?"

"I said...some things...and... I made him cry." Harry admits shamefully.

"Harry." Anne scolds.

"I know mum, I know."

"What did you say to him? Tell me right now." Anne demands. So Harry does, he gives background info and he talks about Louis fainting and the hospital and the mirrors and his refusal to eat and about how his mom wasn't around and he says the exact words he told Louis and Harry can't help but feel upset with himself. He was a total dick to Louis.

"Harry that is not okay." Anne says sternly and Harry nods as he criss crosses his legs.

"I know...I just...I just wanted him to eat and he wouldn't... I want him to be okay, mum." Harry says, looking down at his hands.

"I understand that Harry, but you don't know his reasons for not eating. From what you said about the mirrors maybe he's insecure? Maybe he thinks he needs to lose weight."

"But why!? Why would he feel that way? He's absolutely gorgeous." Harry exclaims. "Every part of him is beautiful."

"Harry, that may be how you see him, but you don't know how he sees himself. I understand you want to help, but please learn about this boy before you get aggravated with him." Anne says and Harry nods in understanding.