12

'Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do

Harry pins Louis' hands above his head as he leans down and attaches his lips to Louis' neck.

Louis' soft giggles turn into little moans as Harry pushes his legs apart and lays between them.

Harry is a giddy, smiling mess as he's pulling off Louis' shirt and Louis can't help, but smile back at him.

Harry kisses Louis' collarbones and he kisses lower and lower pausing when he gets to Louis' pants.

"I love you so much." Harry says breathlessly, kissing Louis again.

Louis pulls away from the kiss while giggling and he bumps his nose softly against Harry's "I love you too, Harry."

Harry smiles a wide, simply smile and then he begins kissing down Louis' chest. Louis puts his hand on Harry's head and he smiles up at the ceiling when Harry's lips touch his hips.

"You know..." Louis breathes out. "I still can't believe you bought so many roses." Louis finishes and Harry laughs against his skin. "It was probably really expensive."

"It's okay baby, the guy who sold the roses to me, Jeff, is letting me return some of them." Harry replies as he unbuttons Louis' jeans.

"Oh that's good." Louis moans out softly when Harry begins to rub him through his briefs. "C-can I keep some though?" Louis moans out softly.

"Mm hmm." Harry hums in reply as he kisses Louis' bulge. Louis tangles his fingers in Harry's hair as Harry slowly pulls down Louis' briefs.

"Okay, enough talking baby, let me take care of you." Harry whispers and Louis just nods quickly.

Harry kisses Louis' thighs as he slowly moves his hand over Louis' length. Louis moans and moves his hips up into Harry's hand.

Harry lifts his head and licks the underside of Louis' dick. "Oh, god. Just fuck me, Harry please." Louis begs softly and Harry shakes his head.

"No baby...missed you so much, wanna make you feel real good." Harry says softly, kissing Louis' tip. Louis shudders and just moans when Harry takes him in his mouth.

Harry keeps a hand on Louis' thigh as he bobs his head up and down, running his tongue over Louis' dick.

Louis moans when Harry takes him out of his mouth and licks the precum from his tip.

Harry slowly runs his hand over Louis' cock as he leans down and kisses Louis' balls. Louis whines softly and tugs a little at Harry's hair.

Harry moves his mouth to Louis' thighs and he begins to leave marks all along them.

Louis shifts his hips a little when Harry runs his thumb over Louis' tip causing him to gasp and lift his hips a bit.

"H-Harry w-want your tongue, like last time." Louis gasps out and Harry pauses.

"Okay, baby." He replies, his voice a little hoarse. Harry grabs Louis' hips and he turns him over, propping his knees up so his bum is elevated a bit.

Harry massages Louis' bum, squeezing it roughly. "Mhm Harry." Louis moans into his pillow as he pushes back against Harry's hands.