"What is the sensible reason for you to shift here? Since you will go back to London in a couple of days. So?" I asked him keeping my temper at the bay.

"Well the sensible reason is that I want to stay close to my wife and kids at all times, if I can't stay with them in the same house till things are fine. And yes, we are shifting back to London in a couple of days. So, this place can be kept as a home here for when we all visit your family." He explained as it was the most simplest thing in this damn world.

"You are crazy! How many times do I have to tell you that I won't be coming back with you to London!? The only time I'll back there would be when we are getting divorced. Better get it in that thick head of yours, Kyle Redmond! You shifting here close to me and the kids won't change my mind about anything. You can't have me back." I said shouting at him.

"You shout all you want, curse me, hit me but nothing will change my mind about getting you back. I want you back and I will have you back. Nothing you do or say will make me doubt my choice. Right now I am being very patient and cooperative, but I won't be that for a long time! I will do any damn thing to change your mind. If I have to force you and adopt unfair means, I will, but you will be coming to London with me along with our boys very soon. It would be so quick you won't even have the time to notice it." He replied absolutely calm.

"Go on saying crap, Kyle. Everything in this world does not happen as per your wishes. You can control work but not people. You might have had a strong control over me once, but not anymore! I am my own person! I will take decisions for myself and not according to anybody else. And yeah, forcing people is what you know very well. You have mastered it! But I won't ever, I mean ever let you do that again." I said in a determined tone.

"Paisley, I won't stop, better know that. I won't until I get what I want and need!" Kyle said.

"Well, then let's say you will have to go on for the rest of your life. Because I will not give into your demands!" I glared at him.

"We shall see, my love, we shall see." He said shoving his hand inside his jeans pockets with a smug look on his face.

"Happy dreaming!" I said giving him an evil smirk.

He just smirked back and raised his eyebrows. Oh how this action of his still makes my heart flutter!
NO Paisely! You are suppose to feel that way about him. I told myself.

"Kyle?" I said as he was still standing there without getting the message to leave.

"Yeah, baby?" He said innocently smiling and I just rolled my eyes.

"I guess you forgot something." I told him sounding serious.

"Oh! What is it?" He asked utterly confused.

"Follow me and you shall know." I told him and walked till the main door.

"What is it, babe?" He asked still confused.

"You forgot to get out of my house!" I said already opening the door and pushing him out. He isn't a very light man but the fact he was unaware of it, helped me push him.

"Ahh.. don't be like that now." He groaned standing out of the house.

"This is how I am." I said almost closing the door.

"Come on plewse!" He imitated Noah and Ryder trying to push the door open.

"Let me think. NO!" I said.

"Fine!" He huffed and started walking towards his car.

"Listen Kyle?" I called out when he was about to sit inside his car.